Priority Cloud Support Manager
As the Priority Cloud Support Manager, you'll lead a global support team servicing our enterprise cloud customers. Our Priority Support for Cloud offering is part of Atlassian's Enterprise program and caters to strategic and mission-critical customers. In this role, you'll set the bar for Atlassian's cloud support offerings by driving improvement projects, establishing a standard for quality service, and building a culture that's relentlessly focused on customers. This is a multi-faceted role that will require a broad skillset in both people leadership, strategic prioritization, and legendary customer service and communication skills. As a global lead, you'll be responsible for the overall health of the Priority Support offerings. This role includes identifying and coaching great support engineers, building a culture of excellence around support operations, driving insights into our product groups, and creating an identity and brand around the priority offering.
We expect you to have...
- 6+ years of operational management experience (preferably managing technical and/or customer-facing teams serving high volume)
- 8+ years of professional experience
- Experience leading a globally distributed team
- Experience leading a team of 5-17 direct reports
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing a high-performance teams
- Ability to develop a 6-12 month strategy in alignment with the departmental goals
- Experience with business process improvement and change management
- Strong knowledge of technical support operations and customer service best practices
- Experience implementing methodologies to improve customer satisfaction and route insights to the product teams
- Experience leading teams (coverage, development, performance management)
- Ability to attract, hire, and retain high-performing, passionate support professionals
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and advanced organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
In this role, you can expect to...
- Lead a globally distributed priority cloud support team
- Develop, lead and motivate their team to reach their potential and drive higher value within the support organization
- Develop, maintain, improve and standardize various support processes, procedures, and systems across the Priority Cloud Support
- Set and achieve quarter-over-quarter objectives driven by higher departmental commit
- Foster an environment that drives performance and quality in the areas of customer satisfaction, knowledge creation, technical expertise, process improvement and timeliness of support delivery
- Plan for global coverage and performance tasks, which include: hiring, training, execution, improvement targets, and efficiency improvements
- Discover, communicate value, and implement new methodologies and frameworks that continue to keep Atlassian at the leading edge of customer support and satisfaction
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top