Principal Product Manager, Migration Platform
Atlassian is looking for a Principal Product Manager to join our growing Migration Platform team. Our charter is to build a world-class platform that makes moving to Atlassian Cloud inviting, intuitive, and reliable for millions of users. We will have huge impact on the growth of our company as we pursue a series of difficult challenges, from creating unique in-product user experiences to developing kickass microservices that move petabytes of data securely, reliably, and scale-ably. More than any other team at Atlassian, we are responsible for helping our customers realise the benefits of modern cloud.
You will join a small, passionate team of PMs as we strategise, plan, and execute our roadmap, which includes:
- In-product UX for the analysis, recommendation, and execution of Server -> Cloud migrations
- Microservices and infrastructure that scales to tens of thousands of migrating customers
- Negotiated integrations with products and services across Atlassian and our ecosystem
- Collaboration with our Migration Insights team to instrument, analyse, and action data
- Coordination with other PMs across Atlassian to do something we have never done before
More about you
- You have a passion for building amazing software products that customers love
- You fall in love more with the customer's problem than with our engineering solution
- You have a knack for balancing and prioritising across customers and the business
- You have great strategic and leadership skills and know how to move the needle
- You have great attention to detail and care about small things as much as big things
- You have great communication skills, both oral and written. You can "own" a room.
- You have charisma and can influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- You are a cross-company relationship builder and can keep people on the same page
On your first day, we'll expect you to have
- 6+ years of product management experience in a high growth product organisation
- Demonstrable full lifecycle experience bringing a successful product to market
- A working knowledge of how to get shit done in a lean, agile environment
- Experience gathering insights from a customer base too large to talk to 1:1
- An openness to lead other PMs as well as a passion for getting deeply involved
More about our team
Product Managers at Atlassian are responsible for the complete product offering, from early stage research and ideation, through implementation and iteration based on key success metrics. We're dedicated to agile methodology and are believers in 'lean'. We are deeply customer focused and do our very best at all times to validate assumptions about our users with various types of testing. We need you to be eager to deliver across the entirety of the product development lifecycle. We would love for you to bring experience that you can impart on the rest of us, and equally have the interest to learn from others along the way.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top