Principal Product Manager, ITSM
- Sydney, Australia
As a Principal Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving the product strategy and working with other disciplines to make it a reality in product. This includes:
- Helping to define the product vision
- Capturing and prioritizing product and customer requirements
- Planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle
- Building the business case for new product add-ons and working closely with engineering, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer happiness goals are met
- Define and track key business and usage analytics data to measure success for product areas you own
More about you...
- You have a passion for building amazing products that customers love.
- Strategy and Leadership skills
- Attention to detail; we want you to care about the small things just as much as the big things
- You can balance prioritizing challenging opportunities (including evaluating customer needs with business priorities)
- Excellent communication skills, including writing and articulating a user case
- You've got charisma in spades; you will need to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- You're social and adept at establishing relationships across product lines and functional groups.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have...
- 8+ years of product management experience in a fast-growing software product organization
- You have prior success defining and launching excellent products.
- You are a strategic thinker (but can get down in the weeds too) with outstanding creative and innovative problem-solving skills
It's great, but not required, if you have...
- Previous experience in IT departments and ITSM technologies.
- Computer Science or a related technical degree is strongly preferred
- MBA is a plus
Back to top