Principal Product Manager - Commerce
- Bangalore, India
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Come join Atlassian in the Bengaluru, India office as a Principal Product Manager, Commerce to transform the commerce experience for millions of teams from small companies to large enterprises. We are seeking a strategic and innovative Principal Product Manager to drive the implementation and improvement of commerce capabilities to delight our customers and improve efficiency for internal partners e.g. Sales, Support and Finance teams.
You'll be responsible for managing commerce requests from other teams and establishing your own roadmap of improvements by analysing internal data, demonstrating customer insights from surveys and NPS; gathering requirements from stakeholder interviews and advocates that are front line support for issues today, benchmarking with other companies on standard methodologies, and understanding industry trends, to ensure that buying from Atlassian is frictionless and easy. This will involve working with internal partner groups such as product/pricing, finance and accounting, design, marketing, product teams, dedicated advocates to envision and deliver (with IT/Engineering) the efficient experience. In addition to being responsible for improving CSAT metrics, you will be responsible for inspiring changes and improvements that affect other key company metrics such as cart abandonment, financial controls, reducing support ticket volume etc.
More about you
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Proven ability to design and deliver a successful commerce platform and experience roadmap
- 8-13+ years of product management background with experience in crafting and deploying B2B or B2C e commerce or - SaaS platforms (e.g. product catalog, recommendations, shopping cart, quotes, billing systems, tax, etc.)
Subscription pricing background
- Expert in B2B Saas pricing and subscription, ideally having worked in this area for 1-2 years
- Prior experience of having worked with teams in Customer acquisition, Revenue and Growth
- Able to understand and optimize for conversion, revenue management and churn minimization
- Experience with ERP systems, organisation and account models
Experience delivering products and experiences globally
- Experience in leading / prioritising product roadmaps and effective partner engagement
- Proven success of leading product strategy from concept to launch that delivered awesome user experiences
- Excellent partnering and collaboration skills with both internal and external partners
- Superior communication skills with the ability to weave strategy, insights, priorities and plan forward into a structured and organised storyline at all levels of management
- Experience with customer usability (UX & UI) and hypothesis driven experimentation
- High energy, results-oriented self-starter with a positive mindset and with a "can do" attitude. Must be persistent, ambitious, curious and creative with a track record of focusing on high impact and strategic initiatives through to execution without direct authority
It's phenomenal, but not required, if you have:
- Experience in SQL and relational database management systems
- Experience in statistical data analysis
More about our team
Our team is defined by our connection to customers, along every step of the process we empathise with their pain points and are passionate about crafting solutions to understand, validate, and solve their problems. Collaboration is our glue, whether it is working with product, engineering, design or product marketing. From the smallest details to three year planning and vision, we’re the meeting point of business, technology and customer solutions—and we love it every step of the way.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Back to top