Presentation Designer (Contract)
The Atlassian Creative Team is looking for a Keynote Presentation Designer to contract with us through October 13. You will lead design and presentation deck development for Atlassian's upcoming Summit event. You will be designing presentations for the event and will need to be available and onsite in San Francisco until the end of the assignment.
· Experienced Designer with presentation development experience and a compelling portfolio.
· Proficient in all aspects of Apple Keynote design and programming.
· Available to contract beginning of August through our Summit event (Oct 10-12).
· Full availability mid-Sept through Oct 12 to possibly work weekends before the Summit event.
· Ideal candidate has experience creating Keynote presentations used in large scale corporate events.
· Has the experience to work closely with C-level colleagues, and can take direction/guidance.
· Enough experience to be comfortable exercising their creative direction and providing their own input for this assignment. Can strongly voice best practice in Keynote programming and design, can review other Keynote presentations and provide feedback/guidance on design, programming and transitions.
· This person will take direction from the team and also work independently on slides as needed. We are looking for someone who can think outside of traditional presentation design and add their own flair while still on brand. Creativity welcome and encouraged.
· Agency and start-up experience a plus. We will be moving at a similar pace, particularly closer to the Summit event.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With more than 50,000 global customers (including 85 of the Fortune 100) and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence and HipChat–and we’re just getting started. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
Atlassian. Powered by You.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top