Mobile Build Engineer
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With more than 50,000 global customers (including 85 of the Fortune 100) and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence and HipChat – and we’re just getting started. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
Atlassian is looking for a passionate Build Engineer to join our Mobile Core team. Housed in a brand new office in the heart of downtown Mountain View, you'll work with a fast-growing team to design and develop the build system and tools that will help us to deliver our awesome mobile products!
- 3+ years experience in a similar Build Engineering or Release Management role
- A deep understanding of Continuous Integration and Testing
- Exposure to iOS and Android build environments
- Strong command-line and scripting skills
- Experience in the administration and maintenance of build agents
- Strong interpersonal skills and an interest in working collaboratively with team members all over the world
- Experience working with agile software development methodologies
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of: Bamboo, Fastlane, Xcode Server, Fabric, iTunes Connect, Google Play, Ruby or Groovy
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Back to top