Loyalty Advocate, AMER
- Manila, Philippines
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
Are you passionate about turning customers into loyal fans? Would you like the opportunity to work at a company that is scaling fast? Do you want to help fuel its success by expanding customers with their current product portfolio? If yes, then read on!
We're on the lookout for hardworking advocates who will be part of our team. This opportunity is perfect for someone with unmatched passion for building customer loyalty and promoting account health. Our mission is maximize customer retention rates and accelerate product expansion and platform migrations through outreach with a broad spectrum of customers around the globe. Among your responsibilities include detailing sales activities and customer data within internal systems. You will be acting as a specialist on new product rollouts and offerings so you can communicate and articulate these improvements to increase customers' awareness of the Atlassian product portfolio, SaaS solutions, and driving cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
You will join our amazing Field Operations team and be able to collaborate with other teams all over the world (Austin, San Francisco, Amsterdam, and Sydney).
In this role:
- You will maximize retention rates through effective inside sales and discovery techniques over the phone and email
- You will look after a high-volume of sales opportunities through different platforms and products
- You will drive renewal outreach across various engagement models (proactive risk renewals, reactive renewals, proactive cloud migrations, cross-sells/upsells)
- You are going to increase customer awareness of Atlassian's product portfolio to find opportunities for platform migrations and up-selling during the renewals cycle
- You will maintain a deep understanding of product updates and new offerings and articulate those improvements to customers as you build customer relationships throughout the renewal lifecycle
On your first day, we will expect that:
- You are experienced with inside sales, customer retention, customer account management or other similar business areas
- You demonstrate empathy for the customer experience across a wide variety of countries and cultures
- You have a proven experience driving value for customers across multiple product offerings
- You possess the ability to be decisive and collaborative, and are able to prioritize among competing opportunities
It's also great if:
- You have worked across multiple geographic locations
- You have the skills to understand technology and clearly articulate a value proposition to customers
More about our team
We are a global team of hard-working, passionate, and cheerful Advocates located across the United States, the Netherlands and the Philippines. We run our organization like a well-oiled and agile team. We're customer-focused individuals who strive to continuously improve the customer retention rate by influencing, overcoming objections, and articulating value propositions to thousands of customers. We aim at bringing the best experience to our customers while continually improving strategy and efficiency. Our ultimate goal is to realize the potential in every team.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Back to top