Lead UX Designer, Buyer Experience
The Buyer Experience Team at Atlassian is responsible for:
- Owning the product vision, strategy and buying experience on www.atlassian.com and its role as an information hub to other Atlassian web properties
- Experimenting, testing, and optimizing to create a delightful, frictionless and tailored end-to-end experience
- Aligning on a shared vision across the company and driving toward project execution
- Partnering with product marketing to bring marketing campaigns to life on the site
- You will be empowered to innovate and transform the experience of our users as they learn about, evaluate, acquire, and manage our products.
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Lead the design work across our core web user experiences
- Work across our senior marketing and business leadership to establish principles and architecture for our core websites
- With your cross-functional team, develop a keen understanding of our potential users and their needs–whether through user research, workshopping, or sketching/visualization
- From this understanding, you'll design experiences that help bridge the gap between our customers' goals and the capabilities that Atlassian products can provide for them
- Through creative experimentation and ideation, be the champion of experience improvements across Atlassian's purchasing flows, whether that's a new shopping cart experience, new pricing structure, or creative display of various deployment options for our customers
- Work directly with our Web and Experimentation teams to propose and ship experiments, and integrate your learnings into impactful new experiences
- Use data to drive and inform design across the buyer's journey
More about you:
- For this San Francisco based role, we're looking to engage impact players - experienced designers who have been there, done it, and have the stories to prove it.
- You have a track record of delivering outcomes. We'll ask for specific examples where you've planned and driven product direction autonomously.
- You can lead and inspire others. You have experience and can show examples of when you built consensus with cross-functional peers, key partners and executives across a business to influence a result. Similarly, outside of work you are an authority in your domain and share ideas with your industry peers.
- As a very senior member of the product design team, you inspire and mentor your more junior colleagues. Sharing processes, skills and experience with others to help up-skill the entire team.
- Demonstrated love of the open iterative design process – constantly sketching, showing messy work in progress, iterating, shipping, learning, growing, and shipping some more.
- A strong storyteller, you’ll also need strong facilitation and collaboration abilities, a flexible and friendly approach to working with teams, and the attitude to always strive for the best outcomes.
- You've gained experience working on products in an experimental environment (eCommerce, B2B, Enterprise Saas is a big plus).
- Experience with strategies for utilizing data including qualitative and quantitative feedback to drive awesome web experiences.
- Importantly, you have strong executional skills too, and are adept in modern tools such as Sketch, Mural, Invision, Zeplin, Adobe CC, & Keynote.
- Bonus points for experience using behavioral economics and psychology perspectives to achieve established customer and business outcomes.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Desmond M.Software Engineer
Desmond manages and builds Trello’s Power-Up additions and integrations in order to make the platform easier and more intuitive for users.
Back to top