Lead for Jira Align Solutions, EMEA Channel
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Atlassian is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Atlassian is helping businesses transform and reinvent new ways of working for teams all around the world, which is why 83% of Fortune 500 companies use Atlassian products, including organizations such as Audi, Marks & Spencer, Nestle and more. With the 2019 acquisition of AgileCraft (now Jira Align), may of these leading organizations are working with Atlassian to solve their Agile at Scale challenges. To deliver those solutions, Atlassian has teamed with our network of channel partners across the globe.
We're looking for a highly experienced business leader with strong technical skills to lead our solutions channel business development efforts in EMEA, working closely with our territory-based Channel Managers and our Field Sales team.
As the Channel Business Development Lead for Atlassian’s Jira Align Product in EMEA, you will be responsible for driving incremental and measurable Jira Align bookings through channel partners in the region. Your role will include responsibility to provide supplemental technical enablement for channel partners including updates on product features, service offerings, and other enhancements. You will also deliver recurring sales enablement through onsite and remote presentations of existing and new materials.
You will report into the Director of Channel Business Development at Atlassian and will be part of our amazing Field Operations team, collaborating with internal Atlassians in multiple locations including Amsterdam, San Francisco, Austin and Sydney.
In this role, you will:
- Assist channel partners with lead qualification and initial positioning
- Manage demand generation discussions with Jira Align Specialization Partners to build pipeline for future quarters - includes digital marketing, events, case studies and more
- Coordinate utilization of Atlassian executive and technical resources in EMEA across speaking requests, partner meetings and other efforts
- Support partners with Solution Development, including Verticalization and Advanced Specialization areas such as Lean Portfolio Management
- Ensure complete alignment between partners and Atlassian Services offerings for Jira Align, including TAMs and other packages
- Assist partners in developing strategies for Account Growth following Atlassian’s “land and expand” model
- Create and execute on a targeted recruitment strategy for Scaled Agile partners in EMEA
- Work closely with counterparts in the Channels (Channel Managers) and Sales organization to build, measure, and optimize strategies for local markets
- Establish and maintain productive peer-to-peer relationships with additional internal Atlassian partners
We are looking for someone who possesses strong leadership skills, who can inspire people inside and outside of Atlassian. You must be a strategic thinker, as well as results driven, while possessing an innate ability to empathize with Atlassian partners, and customers. Are you a team play who loves to own meaningful projects? Do you bring a side of humility to your work which will add to our open, honest, and supportive culture? We want to hear from you!
Minimum required experience:
- Substantial experience (15+ Years) either in an Enterprise Sales or Solutions Engineer (SE) role
- Experience with enterprise agile and digital transformations
- Experience with the Scaled Agile (SAFe) Framework and at least one certification
- Experience engaging with strategic partners and/or enterprise customers including up to the "C-Level"
- Proven track record working on complex enterprise transactions
- Experience delivering technical and sales enablement to partners, as well as joint solution development and go-to-market efforts
- Experience working internally across a variety of functions, including executive level engagements, enterprise sales representatives, sales engineering (SE's) sales operations, marketing, and more
- Experience working across a diverse set of territories in EMEA
- Documented track record of meeting or exceeding performance metrics
- Demonstrated ability to make a positive impact outside of individual role
- Experience with both on-premise and cloud software solutions
Preferred additional experience:
- Familiarity with Atlassian's suite of products
- Comprehensive understanding of Atlassian's sales & channels model
- Fluency in Multiple Languages
Required knowledge & skills:
- Ability to “self-manage” against targets/goals
- Technical aptitude with Agile at Scale
- Strong interpersonal skills and drive, while "playing well with others" across the Atlassian organization
- Confident and inspiring with partners, while still possessing the ability to say "no"
- Strategic planning & analytical skills
- Eye for business and market knowledge on regional and local level
- Decision making that is collaborative and expedited
- Innovative thinking in partner go-to-market and engagement efforts
- Results driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dynamic presentation skills
- Ability to adapt and learn in a non-traditional corporate environment
More about our Team
This position is based in our Amsterdam office and focused on the EMEA region, but is part of a global channel organization that is tasked with building an ecosystem of partners that can deliver valuable services to our customers. You will work with the channel programs, enablement, and field marketing teams, to develop and deliver initiatives that suit the needs of our partners. Within the sales process you will align mostly with our Jira Align Enterprise Advocates (EA) team who support customers interested in scaling their investment in Atlassian, within our non-traditional sales model…one that redefines how software is sold in the Enterprise.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top