JIRA Customer Success Manager
Do you have deep experience with JIRA or a comparable agile development software? Are you passionate about getting people to adopt new tools to transform the way they work? Do you get excited by being part of the early stages of a new function and team? If yes, then this could be exactly what you're looking for .... please read on!
We are searching for a Technical Customer Success Manager who has deep knowledge and experience using JIRA or other comparable agile software development tools. You will also need to understand customer use cases and root causes of friction, and should be passionate about helping develop pathways to adoption and value realization. You will spend your first few months deep-diving into Atlassian's Customer Success processes to understand our unique approach. As a Customer Success Manager, you need to be comfortable creating and iterating on internal processes that will scale to Atlassian's Customer Success and 'light touch' models.
More about you
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Experience rolling agile software development tools to new users and getting them excited about transforming their processes
- Significant experience with JIRA Software or a demonstrable ability to pick up complex agile software quickly
- Experience drawing out and shaping customer goals and helping them achieve those goals with a software product
- Facility with discussing agile/lean transformations
- Customer interview skills with proven ability to dig deep into root causes
- Experience creating and iterating on customer impacting processes
Experience defining and documenting best practices
- Experience in a cross-functional role, negotiating dependencies and coordinating interdepartmental efforts to achieve team objectives
It's great, but not required, if you have:
Technical account management or pre-sales background
- Previous experience helping an organization adopt JIRA
More about our team
Customer success is a relatively new function within Atlassian with big goals. Our top priorities are easily identifiable and everyone on the team rallies around those deliverables, and each other, on a regular basis. We're pro-actively connecting with internal teams, and collaborating where at all possible to ensure continued happiness and productivity of our customers. We're fans of process but also possess the flexibility to regularly initiate and accommodate change. Most of all we like to treat each other like family and believe we're some of the biggest proponents of Atlassian core values!
Atlassian. Powered by You.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Swati ensures that every feature and functionality of Atlassian’s popular products are fully and fantastically integrated in ways that will create seamless and unique user experiences.
Back to top