Internal Audit Project Manager
Atlassian is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
At Atlassian, you will help advance the operational audit capabilities for a rapidly growing and changing organization. You will execute complex operational internal audits including performing risk assessments, developing audit scope and global audit programs, executing audit testing, as well as assisting with ad-hoc projects and investigations. You may assist with SOX planning, testing, and reporting, as applicable. You will build valuable relationships across departments and devise practical and insightful recommendations as process owners remediate findings and implement new systems and processes. You will report to the Internal Audit Senior Manager and be a key part of a dynamic and fun team.
- You are proactive, have a strong attention to detail, and have great problem solving skills.
- You are comfortable working on hard problems that come with some ambiguity.
- People find you inspirational, helpful, and friendly.
- You are a lifelong student, have a creative side, and enjoy a good challenge of the status quo.
- You are flexible, and will embrace Atlassian products and find new ways to incorporate them into your audit work.
- You have great writing and verbal communication skills and can read between the lines.
- You have integrity in all circumstances, are positive, and a team player.
- You have a solid understanding of finance, accounting, auditing, financial systems, and technology.
- Certifications are always nice, such as a CPA, CIA, CISA and/or MBA.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top