Head of Technology, Customer Support & Success
We're looking for an experienced technology leader to join the CSS Operations Enablement Team to ensure scale over the next 3-5 years by focusing on operational tooling, people systems tooling, and product influence tooling. If you are passionate about delivering big outcomes and enabling a high-performing team then we need you!
You'll work together with other senior leaders and subject matter experts to deliver impactful outcomes to the organization. You'll bring order and focus while leaving room for flexibility and innovation. You'll promote infectious urgency around you, you'll be a mentor, multiplier, influencer, negotiator, and awesome communicator rolled into one.
More about you
You value high-quality work with attention to detail and have a track record of delivering both. You combine curiosity, judgment, humility, and drive, and like asking "why" to unravel a seemingly complex problem and get to the root cause.
You engender a collaborative environment where teams work together to solve problems with a positive outlook.
When you encounter a problem you come up with multiple solutions, weigh the tradeoffs and efforts, identify the best path forward, and exercise good judgment to drive ahead. You have experience in change management and turning information and questions into action. You're comfortable interacting with people across all levels of an organization and can field questions during a presentation like a pro.
You can quickly learn and be impactful in new areas to keep pace with our rapid growth and evolution. You can take an ambiguous assignment and deliver value quickly. You employ multiple tools, methods, and techniques to get things done.
What you'll be accountable for:
- Delivering scalable solutions for engineer operational tooling, people systems tooling, and product influence tooling (across all of our platforms and products).
- Designing the long-term architecture for our tooling ecosystem.
- Authoring and delivering effective OKRs on an annual operating plan that supports and accelerates CSS and Atlassian goals.
- Developing, monitor, and drive the Key Business Metrics that demonstrate health and performance for your business unit.
- Growing the team from six people to 18 across four offices in nine months, including leadership roles. Current team roles include developers, data engineers, and solution engineers.
- Building partnerships with key members within and outside of the Customer Support and Success (CSS) organization, including R&D, IT, Design, Risk and Compliance, Platform Engineering, Talent Acquisition, etc.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 10+ years delivering successful transformations affecting large, complex, customer-facing systems and processes.
- Methods for success in high-growth organizations with senior cross-functional stakeholders.
- Experience managing a global team (we're currently in Austin, Amsterdam, Sydney and will be growing in Bengaluru this year).
- A solid foundation in technology, software development, and system administration allowing you to challenge the team, suggest technical alternatives, and recognize excellence.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts to business audiences, and to explain business processes, concepts, challenges, and issues to technical resources.
- Problem solving aptitude with strong intellectual curiosity.
More about our team
You'll be joining a growing Operational Enablement Team located in multiple regions across the globe. We challenge each other constantly to improve our work and ask hard questions. We're direct, focused, and demand excellence, but there's laughter in every meeting because we thoroughly enjoy the work we do and the impact it has. We're constantly growing, learning, adapting, and trying new things. BBQ, tacos, coffee, and whiteboards are a few of our favorite things!
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top