Head of Product Management, Ecosystem
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Trello, and now Stride. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
Atlassian is rapidly growing worldwide, and we are scaling up a new world-class office in Bengaluru, India that includes product management, engineering, and design. Initially, the office will focus on key aspects of the Atlassian Ecosystem for Atlassian cloud, server, and data center products, one of the leading business-to-business marketplaces of apps today.
As the Head of Product Management for Ecosystem (Bengaluru), you have a great opportunity to own the product strategy and initiatives for our online and in-product e-commerce marketplace of third-party apps which customers can use with their Atlassian products.
As a senior leader, you will be responsible for leading and growing a team of Product Managers, including the definition of best practices and standards for product management in the overall Bengaluru location. You will inspire and energize your team to analyze industry trends, identify customer opportunities, and prioritize features, working with the engineering and design team in Bengaluru and in other locations on the execution of your vision.
Your work will have a broad impact, enabling tens of thousands of customers to discover the right app at the right time to make their daily work easier in Atlassian products. If you are a strong leader excited by the prospect of building a team from the ground up in a high growth environment, come be a part of this amazing journey!
More about you
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 8+ years of experience leading product management, with a mix of working on e-commerce and cloud/server/data center products
- Ability to inspire your team and partner teams (engineering, design) to build better products with a constant dedication to understand, question and improve the experience
- Real passion to understand customer needs and a strong motivation to solve their problems in a differentiated way from competitors
- Skill in identifying opportunities and defining a product strategy, balancing the needs of our customers with those of our business and clearly communicating the rationale behind your decisions
- Good instincts matched with deep analytical thinking. You're comfortable defining and tracking key business and usage success metrics
- Love of people leadership, with significant experience leading teams and managing Product Managers
- Ability to communicate directly and clearly, with a strong emphasis on careful listening
- A track record of building relationships and influencing at all levels of a global organization to execute your vision
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians are the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we welcome all applicants no matter their race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Customer Advocate Manager
Rabya leads the Customer Advocate team in giving support to customers in all aspects of their Atlassian experience, answering non-technical inquiries through calls and email.
Back to top