Head of Performance Marketing
We're looking for a Head of Performance Marketing to lead Atlassian's data-informed acquisition function. Reporting to the Head of Cloud Marketing, this person will be responsible for leading user acquisition across all Atlassian products, and helping the team to grow and optimize current marketing programs across all digital acquisition channels.
Are you an especially talented, hands-on performance marketer who loves working creatively with team members to bring new initiatives into market? Do you have experience crafting performance-based integrated campaigns across multiple touchpoints? If so, let's talk.
More about you
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Experience and well-rounded knowledge of all aspects of digital marketing with leadership and operational expertise. A bachelor's degree is required, and an advanced degree is preferred.
- 10 or more years of relevant online marketing experience working on: SEO, PPC & Display, Social Media Management, Email Marketing, and Content Marketing. Big plus if this experience is specifically for software marketing.
- Experience mentoring a talented and growing digital marketing team while establishing positive relationships with Product, Growth and Marketing leads.
- Strong knowledge and keen interest in trends and emerging channels. You will be expected to deliver fresh and creative thinking to how we use digital channels to inspire our audiences.
- Ability to partner with Analytics and FP&A in delivering measurement and learning frameworks across multiple business outcomes. You will find solutions and implement changes to ensure reporting, processes, expectations and insights are effectively delivered.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing technology, budget allocation, opportunity assessment, online tracking and reporting, and knowledge of customer journeys to develop ROI-based marketing programs.
- Experience building a productive, clear, and cohesive environment for cross-department collaboration. This includes establishing accountability streams, implementing scalable operational solutions and ensuring alignment of team processes with partners.
More about our team
Our Performance Marketing team is responsible for the execution and measurement of marketing campaigns that help promote Atlassian products, attract new audiences, and ultimately add new customers to our growing community. We run programs across SEM, SEO, Display, Retargeting, Social, and all other measurable tactics we can measure. You'll join a world-class team that is hungry and ready to introduce our world-class products to customers.
More about the benefits
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, five paid volunteer days a year for your favorite cause, plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations with sit/stand desks, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years, generous employer-paid insurance coverage (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family, 401k matching and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, HipChat, and now Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Atlassian, Inc., will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Swati ensures that every feature and functionality of Atlassian’s popular products are fully and fantastically integrated in ways that will create seamless and unique user experiences.
Back to top