Head of Marketing Strategy & Operations
We're on the hunt for a seasoned marketing and product leader to pioneer the future of B2B marketing at Atlassian. It’s ambitious but entirely realistic and within grasp. Much of how we operate mimics a consumer company— products sold via credit card on the web, tens of millions of end users (and rabid fans) and a massive target audience. You’ll have the unique opportunity to take world-class consumer capabilities and apply them to a B2B model – blazing the trail for next-gen B2B marketing that is personalized and feels like a service.
Reporting to the CMO of Atlassian, this role serves as a critical growth driver for the organization. You’ll act as the COO of a marketing powerhouse that you help codify. You will co-own key marketing metrics of traffic conversion, revenue, and customer growth, and will serve as the architect for our marketing strategy. The team you lead will be responsible for the following areas:
- Own the product vision, strategy and buying experience on www.atlassian.com
- Experiment, test and optimize to create a delightful, frictionless and tailored end-to-end transaction experience
- Establish a shared vision across the company and driving toward product execution
- Oversee a talented product and engineering team to grow www.atlassian.com and related sites
- Lead the annual and quarterly planning process: identify critical issues and opportunities, develop strategic plans and mobilize key cross-functional teams
- Integrate KPIs that enable leadership to make critical and timely decisions for marketing investments
- Develop a process to manage and clearly measure the impact of all marketing initiatives
- Manage and optimize key owned marketing channels, including email, social and web
- Support rapid and effective training, best practices sharing and information flow for the entire marketing organization
- Partner with the Acquisition, Content, Product, and Marketing Technology teams to create a superior, consistent marketing experience across the portfolio
You should have: 15+ years of marketing work experience in one or more of the following:
- Successful experience in e-commerce at scale, as well as traditional technology or business strategy experience
- Senior product management experience, creating best-in-class customer and buyer experience
- Experience in managing a diverse and deeply technical group of individuals and leading change, with an ability to inspire a broad range of individuals to work toward a common goal
- Ability to develop new ideas, identify opportunities, and create a vision to drive the business forward
- Passionate about the latest developments in e-commerce, payments, mobile, content, and related emerging technologies.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Swati ensures that every feature and functionality of Atlassian’s popular products are fully and fantastically integrated in ways that will create seamless and unique user experiences.
Back to top