- You are methodical in your approach to writing, testing and designing code
- Can program top-notch JQuery and regex functions
- Have working knowledge of SQL
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science
- Have run A/B or multivariate test and used the data generated from it to make a product decision
- Know your way around Web Analytics tools such as Adobe SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, comScore, WebTrends
- Are familiar with CMS tools such as Magnolia
- Have a conversational understanding of Python
- Know your way around design tools such as Photoshop or Sketch
- Can work in a cross-functional and multi-location team in a collaborative environment
We are a small and scrappy team that translates data into actionable insights. We take ideas and turn them into live experiments that impacts hundreds of thousands of visitors to Atlassian sites each day. Our diverse backgrounds in development, science, and design complement each other as we consider creative ways to build our experiments. You should think about joining us if you like puzzles and testing new approaches to solving problems. We enjoy sparring ideas together and eating ramen, but that last one is optional.
More about the perks
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some killer perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, five paid volunteer days a year for your favorite cause, plenty of food and drinks (including beer and bubbly), ergonomic workstations with Aeron chairs, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years, generous employer-paid insurance coverage for you and your family, 401k matching and more.More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With more than 40,000 global customers (including 85 of the Fortune 100) and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence and HipChat–and we’re just getting started. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
Atlassian. Powered by You.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Atlassian, Inc., will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Head Of Developer Advocacy
Grace reaches out to development communities to understand, translate, and incorporate customer ideas about new technology needs into existing tools and educational efforts.
Back to top