Group Product Manager - Platform
As the Group Product Manager for Atlassian's Platform teams, you will drive many of our cross-product initiatives as well as some new customer offerings. In addition you will lead and grow a team of premier Product Managers to drive our product at Atlassian. This team will passionately build products and components across JIRA, Confluence, HipChat and Bitbucket with a focus on scaling performance, platform leverage and user experience. You will inspire and energize teams across Atlassian to define the Platform roadmap, evaluate market opportunities, analyse industry trends as well as customer and partner needs, and prioritise features and improvements. Your work will impact tens of thousands of customers and partners now and for the next decade, as you define the foundations for how people connect using content.
As a key member of Global Product Leadership team you will have direct responsibility for challenging and impacting Atlassian's overall strategy.
More about you
On your first day, we'll expect you have:
- 10+ years of experience leading product management, with a mix of working directly on shipping simple and beautiful products with integrating core platform services with product verticals
- Ability to inspire your teams to build better cloud products with a constant dedication to understand, question and improve the experiences for our users
- Love of people leadership, with significant experience leading teams and managing Product Managers
- Ability to communicate directly and clearly, with a strong emphasis on careful listening
- Real passion for transitioning new customers into Atlassian’s core products and motivation to ‘remove the pain’ for the customer
More about our team
Product Managers Atlassian are responsible for the complete product offering, from early stage research and ideation, through implementation and iteration based on key success metrics. We're dedicated to agile methodology and are believers in 'lean', which means we despise documentation for documentations sake. We are deeply self-driven and do our very best at all times to validate assumptions about our users with various types of testing.
We are not looking for product managers who just want to concentrate on one area, such as user research or visual design – we need you to be eager to deliver across the entirety of the product development lifecycle. We keen for you to bring experience that you can impart on the rest of us but also have to be interested to improve in many other skills, and low ego enough to always take initiative to learn more.
Atlassian. Powered by you.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top