Group Product Manager, Jira Service Desk
Want to be part of a fun, hardworking and highly-experienced team who all enjoy playing and working together as a team to define the future of IT?
Jira Service Desk (JSD) is a recent Service Management solution from Atlassian. Built on top of Jira, JSD gives customers a single platform to track service requests, and collaborate behind the scenes to deliver the best service. With incident management, self-service, SLAs and much more, JSD provides users with everything they need to setup a robust and intuitive IT service desk.
As the Group Product Manager, JSD, you will lead a team of passionate Product Managers and partner deeply with your peers in Engineering and Design, to execute on the team’s mission. As a member of our IT Product leadership team, you will be responsible for the performance of the IT business, setting direction and strategy, executing against a bold roadmap, and growing a world-class Product Management team. Your work will directly impact tens of thousands of customers, and millions of users!
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 10+ years of experience leading product management, and experience leading multiple streams of work with multiple teams and roadmaps
- The ability to encourage your teams to build better products with a constant dedication to understand, question, and improve the experiences for our users
- An obsession for customers, and working directly with design and engineering to ship delightful products
- The ability to drive vision and strategy, while sweating the details
- The ability to prioritise among opportunities, balance the needs of our customers with those of the business and clearly communicate the rationale behind your decisions
- Experience partnering with Marketing to deliver products that are aligned with messaging and Go-To-Market
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- BE/BS/BA with an emphasis in technology, IT or operations; Masters or MBA
- Experience with ITSM and IT Operations products
- Experience with building out infrastructure at scale, including AWS, Docker, Azure
- Experience working on enterprise-focused areas (B2B)
More about our team
Product Managers at Atlassian are responsible for the complete product offering, from early stage research and ideation, through to implementation and iteration based on key success metrics. We're dedicated to agile methodology and are believers in 'lean', which means we despise documentation for documentations sake. We are deeply ambitious and do our very best at all times to validate assumptions about our users, with various types of testing. We are not looking for product managers who just want to concentrate on one area, such as user research or visual design - we need you to be eager to deliver across the entirety of the product development lifecycle. We are keen for you to bring experience that you can impart on the rest of us but also have the interest to improve in many other skills, and be driven to constantly learn and improve.
Product development teams are led by a triad of team members - a product manager, a design lead, and engineering lead. We work collaboratively, with the product manager as the decision maker for product strategy, road map, and feature priorities.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top