Group Product Manager, Jira Cloud
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Experience in product management at a fast-growing software company.
- At least 5 years experience of running a product team.
- A love for developing and mentoring Product Managers both individually and as part of a cohesive outcome oriented team.
- Passion and ability to coach and guide teams so they can understand the big picture and how their work fits in.
- A strong track record of growing high performing teams that hit their goals.
- Experience working closely with design and development teams that deliver delightful customer experiences.
- Communication, networking, and stakeholder management skills for the purpose of interacting with a wide variety of people and functions. This role often requires you to socialise thoughts and recommendations for a group to process and commit to. There is a need to communicate with credibility to developers, designers, and senior management. All requiring the ability to tailor different communication styles to be able to connect with people effectively.
- Passion for users and user experience design.
- Creativity in problem solving combined with an anything is possible attitude.
- Ability to expertly marry qualitative and quantitative inputs to form deep customer insight.
- Ability to think long term strategically as well as get engaged in the day to day execution detail.
- A track record that includes shipping significant changes that improve user experience and Monthly Active User counts.
- Analytical abilities to understand complex systems and gather and assess meaningful insights and share the results. Naturally inquisitive, you love digging deeper to truly understand why.
- Ability to make high quality decisions quickly in situations with ambiguity.
- Technical knowledge and ability to learn complex, technical topics quickly and explain them simply. You can understand the trade-offs of implementation and help your dev teams to make the right call.
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Computer Science or a related technical degree
- B2C experience
- Growth hacking experience
- Mad SQL skills (totally ok if they're rusty these days)
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Desmond manages and builds Trello’s Power-Up additions and integrations in order to make the platform easier and more intuitive for users.
Back to top