Global Product Public Relations Manager
Do you want to be part of an incredible growth company – to have a chance to be a strategist, but also do hands-on work that makes an impact on the bottom line? Atlassian is looking for a communications ninja to craft and nurture the stories we share with the world. You will lead PR and AR for two of our collaboration and productivity products – HipChat and Confluence. In this role, you’ll be a strategic communications partner to executives across the company, helping them clearly articulate and share their visions within our organization and to the world at large. You’ll be part of the internal PR team, reporting to the Director of Product Communications.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with our customers, our executives, and our product teams to propel press coverage of HipChat and Confluence.
- Developing messaging frameworks, annual PR/AR plans and deliverables.
- Managing media and analyst relations.
- Creating pitches, executive speaking points, press releases, fact sheets, customer testimonials, contributed articles, and market analyst report submissions.
More about you
- Minimum of 5 years of PR and AR experience in a software company.
- Ability to build and run product press programs.
- Knowledge about what types of messages and stories play well with businesses and developers and which outlets are most effective for reaching our target audience.
- A knack for knowing what will interest media and market analysts and how to shape messaging for different audiences.
- Top notch decision making skills: Ability to prioritize among competing opportunities, balance customer needs with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions
- Great writing skills, with a love for penning messaging platforms, pitches, press releases, and executive speaking points.
- An interest in the latest moves in technology and the future of work.
- High-energy and the ability to be scrappy and multi-task to prioritize high profile projects and juggle urgent inbound requests with ease.
- BS/BA degree
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Exceptional creativity and problem solving skills
- Experience working in the workplace collaboration or productivity space
- Relationships with business and technology journalists and influencers
More about our team
Atlassian. Powered by You.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Atlassian, Inc., will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49.
Back to top