Global Community Lead
Atlassian has a dynamic community of developers, administrators, IT managers and end users who are eager to learn from and help each other. We've only begun to scratch the surface of how to harness the power of this community. Users helping other users is critical to our next wave of growth and we're looking for a community leader to spearhead this initiative.
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Create strategies to increase content and engagement across all user groups, especially the top contributors.
- Identify end users’ and contributors’ satisfaction issues and unmet needs, and advocate for them within Atlassian's engineering and product management teams.
- Passionately champion our community to cross-functional teams and get teams passionate about supporting community efforts.
- Work with a global, cross-functional community team that has owners across Customer Support, Product, Design and IT to deliver a cohesive community strategy and plan.
More about you
- You have 7+ years experience leading online communities, preferably developer communities.
- You have proven success in growing top contributors and overall community activity within online communities.
- You're a deft communicator and presenter, able to champion the community internally and externally,
- You're comfortable working with disciplines across different departments within a quick-paced, fast-growing company.
- You have a passion for understanding, advocating for and improving the customer experience within a Community context.
And it's admired, but not required, if you have:
- Experience working in a global environment with remote teams.
- Have a knack for writing and are fanatical about grammar, word choice and tone.
- Success leading integrated marketing campaigns to drive Community growth.
More about the perks
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some killer perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, five paid volunteer days a year for your favorite cause, plenty of food and drinks (including beer and bubbly), ergonomic workstations with Aeron chairs, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years, generous employer-paid insurance coverage for you and your family, 401k matching and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With more than 40,000 global customers (including 85 of the Fortune 100) and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence and HipChat–and we’re just getting started. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
Atlassian. Powered by You.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians are the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Atlassian, Inc., will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Head Of Developer Advocacy
Grace reaches out to development communities to understand, translate, and incorporate customer ideas about new technology needs into existing tools and educational efforts.
Back to top