Full Stack Engineer - Trello
- New York, NY
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Here at Trello, we celebrate the many ways we work. With a team of around one hundred, we connect from Atlanta coworking spaces, forests, by Hawaii beaches, from our headquarters in lower Manhattan, and many other locations.
Hundreds of thousands of enthusiastic people use our web app every single day. We're always excited to hear from talented developers, eager to help us push the limits of what Trello does. If that interests you, read on to learn more about the role!
- Work directly with product managers, designers and developers to refine and ship features to over 30 million Trello users.
- Proactively optimize client and server code to ensure testability, stability and high performance.
- Adapt and iterate quickly based on user feedback and product metrics.
More about you
- You have experience working at any level of the stack.
- You have in-depth experience with front-end frameworks like React (what we’re aggressively migrating to), or AngularJS, Backbone.js (our legacy framework).
- You can tweak CSS, but you prefer profiling, analyzing heap snapshots, digging into reliability metrics and refactoring code into modular chunks.
- You have in-depth experience with Node.js, Mongo, Redis, AWS and Docker.
- You have experience building out RESTful APIs for high-traffic web applications.
- You have experience monitoring and operating a production level service.
- You aren’t afraid to dig into customer analytics to help shed light on user problems.
- You have experience making progress through product experimentation.
- You value progress over perfection and have a track record of shipping value to customers.
- You’re passionate about working together with a team to solve customer problems.
- You get excited about teaching and mentoring junior developers.
- You strive to write code that lasts for years, not months.
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top