Full Stack Developer (Analytics & Integration)
Our team manages the torrent of data that powers internal Atlassian services and analytics. We manage both real-time and batch data pipelines and deploy the AWS infrastructure that supports it. We're looking for someone who is passionate about building an amazing data analytics experience. You will be building tools for developers, analysts and managers to consume data to build better products and make smarter decisions.
We're looking for someone who is ready to build awesome experiences for analytics and share them with Atlassian and the world. We're contributors and creators of a number of open source applications (re:dash, Airflow, Presto, Hive, etc.). We've open sourced our own internal autoscaler Themis and we're also building out data quality and self-service ETL tools that we're looking to open source as well. You will be actively contributing to those projects as well.
More about you
You believe in Atlassian values:
- Be the Change You Seek: You come to work ready to innovate whether its a single, well-placed bash alias or a whole new platform for analytics.
- Build with Heart and Balance: You care about reliability, performance, and documentation. You hate inconsistency in all its forms.
- Don't F!%K the Customer: You're outgoing and ready to talk to people throughout the company to figure out what they need and how we'll deliver it.
- Play, As a Team: You're ready to drop what you're doing and help a team member test their code or investigate something.
- Open Company, No Bullshit: When things aren't working, you speak up whether it's to a teammate, a manager, or anyone else at Atlassian. We don't hide things that don't work, we fix them.
- 2+ years of experience delivering code in a production environment.
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud providers a plus.
- Experience with web frameworks (especially data visualization tools) is a plus.
- Excited about data visualization and reporting.
- Strong programming skills (we use bash, Python, Java and SQL predominantly)
- Minimum Bachelors in engineering, mathematics, computer science or equivalent experience
More about the team
The Analytics & Integration team is responsible for managing data pipelines all across Atlassian, including financial, HR, customer support, sales and marketing data pipelines, so there are endless opportunities for growth. We maintain Atlassian's enterprise data warehouse as well as internal data APIs. As the company grows, ensuring data flows reliably and accurately to business units and systems around the world is a huge and exciting challenge. Come join a fast moving team tasked with making Atlassian a smarter, more data-driven place.
Atlassian. Powered by You.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Atlassian, Inc., will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49.
Back to top