Full Stack Developer
Do you enjoy writing clean, maintainable code? Does solving real business problems in an elegant way make you feel like a smarty-pants? Do you like seeing first-hand how your work makes a difference to end-users of the system? If so, Atlassian is looking for a developer like you to work with us and do all these things!
We're forming a brand new team to solve a complex set of content management challenges. We'll use a cutting-edge CMS to build lovingly-crafted custom experiences, and robust integrations. We'll change the way Atlassian serves documentation to our customers.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have
- Strong fundamental software development skills
- A working understanding of web applications and web development
- 3+ years professional experience in a software development team
- An interest and willingness to work on "full stack" problems - front-end and back-end.
- Ability to self-train on new technologies
It's great, but not required if you have:
- Previous experience with CMS tools
- Previous experience with AWS technologies
- Exposure to multiple programming languages
- An interest in creative or technical writing (we'd like you to empathize with our end users, but you won't have to be writing any of our technical content yourself!)
- Previous experience with modern CI/CD flow: Webpack, Babel, Docker
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top