Facilities and Operations Lead
We are seeking a highly motivated and collaborative individual to join our Experience Team as a Facilities and Operations Lead. Someone who never says,"that's not my job" and brings delight into every day at Atlassian. You’ll play a key role in vendor management, running San Francisco facilities, from build outs to maintenance, keeping things running smoothly for the office and responding quickly and calmly to inquiries, requests and concerns. We’d love to see someone who is excited to take on all types of tasks and wear “many hats”. In addition to managing a team of five, you will be responsible for managing the budget and working closely with the Global Experience Management Team.
More about you
On your first day, we will expect you to have:
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar role at a fast moving company
- Experience working with internal (departments) and external (vendors) contacts to provide quality customer service to staff
- The ability to quickly understand the evolving culture in our growing San Francisco office and how this translates into Workplace Experience requirements
- Confidence in acting as a Workplace Experience spokesperson to the San Francisco team
- Contract management experience, from communicating expectations and monitoring performance of vendors to establishing strong business relationships with stakeholders and suppliers
It's admired, but not required, if you have:
- An openness to new thinking and a readiness to trail blaze ideas that may not be commonplace in the industry
- Management experience
- A creative mind - you’re an "ideas" person, always looking for the next best thing!
- Prior knowledge of Atlassian products, budget setting & management, and managing commercial relationships.
- Strong ability to multi-task and remain at ease in chaotic situations.
More about our team
Our team is recognized globally as a cohesive, service driven team who provides a workplace that helps Atlassian achieve great things. Atlassian’s Experience team’s mission is to passionately partner with all Atlassians, to create a unique, values driven workplace, that is safe, fun, creative, and authentic. We aim to make Atlassian the world’s best place to work. Everything we do is guided by our principles of putting Atlassians first, having fun, creating open conversation, and being creative, genuine, & fair.
Atlassian. Powered by You.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Atlassian, Inc., will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49.
Back to top