Atlassian is looking for someone to support our CTO in a wide range of executive and administrative tasks. This is the dream job for an experienced Executive Assistant looking for an alternative to the zipped up, high-collared corporate world. You should able to work independently with little or no supervision, anticipate the executive's needs, and take direction well. You will smooth the way for our CTO to move through daily tasks by providing him with a meticulously organized schedule, travel calendar and meeting agenda. Yours is the face and voice that Atlassian employees and business contacts will see and hear. You will filter calls, answer questions, and perform complete circus acts of multi-tasking, all while keeping a calm demeanor and clear head. A high level of professionalism and confidentiality are crucial to this role.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Organizing business appointments, travel arrangements and handle daily agendas for the CTO
- Screening telephone calls and emails, fielding inquiries and raise urgent matters for attention
- Coordinate extensive meeting schedule and liaise with senior members of the organization internally and externally
- Maintaining confidentiality and exercising impeccable discretion and judgment
- Prioritizing and running multiple projects simultaneously (and following through in a timely manner)
More about you
You're probably a perfect fit if:
- People sometimes wonder if you're psychic
- You can grow three extra arms to multi multi multi task and then pretend it's normal
- You say 'I already took care of that' 5 times a day
- You may have been trained as a spy, but you claim to just have an eye for detail
On your first day, you should have:
- 7-10 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant/Executive Assistant (Bachelors Degree preferred)
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- General familiarity with administrative software tools such as Word and PowerPoint and the ability to quickly learn and use new systems
- Experience with travel management
- No problem working autonomously, finding solutions, prioritizing and exercising discretion
- The ability to work efficiently, especially when working with a deadline
More about the team
On the Atlassian Admin team, we take ‘Play, as a team’ seriously. We are a small team and we work hard but definitely know how to have fun while we are doing it. We support each other and constantly have each other’s backs. We are very collaborative, but have the ability to work solo when needed.
Atlassian. Powered by You.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Atlassian, Inc., will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49.
Back to top