Enterprise Support Manager
Are you are passionate about working with talented teams that provide extraordinary support experience to our customers? If so, then this opportunity is the one you have been looking for.
This role adds to a high performing Enterprise Support team, focused on providing unbelievable support and product experience to our largest customers. Collaborating with the Head of Premier Support, you will lead a growing team of authorities who improve our support capabilities, capacity, and quality for our most sophisticated customers. You are a critical key to providing a consistent quality experience, bringing new and improved support methodologies to Atlassian, while creating a wide and loyal customer base to the Atlassian products and brand. You will work with your team to ensure service levels, support quality, and customer satisfaction targets. You will also participate in customer facing calls helping to communicate progress updates, action plans, and resolution details. You will participate in the broader eco system of Team Leads and Managers to improve overall department and corporate operational efficiencies. If this sounds interesting to you, apply and become part of our global team of experts practicing a follow-the-sun methodology with our offices in Austin, Sydney, Amsterdam, San Francisco and others to provide the best support possible for our premier customers.
MORE ABOUT YOU
You are driven by servicing customers and love people that have a strong sense of accountability and quality; you will be a person that does not accept mediocre. Your experience includes:
- A background in enterprise software solutions with large and complex end-user communities
- A B.S in business, information systems, engineering, computer science, or equivalent
- 7+ years of cumulative experience in software, professional services, software development, support, and customer facing roles
- A minimum of 3+ years in support focused roles is required
- Management experience leading teams for 4+ years with at least 8 direct reports
- Demonstrated ability in which you have focused on team coaching, skills uplifting, SOP improvements, delivery quality, visibility, analytics and developing inbound resource channels from non-senior roles
- A passion for developing, implementing and executing on organizational strategy
Ideally, you also have experience with or possess:
- A keen focus on the task at hand with an ability to prioritize multiple requests while assessing customer exposure and risk
- Strong judgment, decision-making, drive and insightful analytic skills.
- Process oriented with flexibility to know when the process needs to change or evolve
- Exceptional soft skills for coaching opportunities with the team as well as both internal an external communications via phone, video conferences, presentations, and published blogs
- Strong personal initiative and an internal temperature gauge for urgency will also be important to demonstrate.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and/or Bitbucket Server
MORE ABOUT OUR TEAM
The team is comprised of amazingly technical collaborators that are excited to be building a new service offering and experience for our customers. We challenge one another every day and hold ourselves accountable for our work product as well as our customer's overall success. We all enjoy the interactions with the customers, problem solving, digging into complex issues, and actively championing for customers within Atlassian. We wake up every morning asking ourselves how we can improve our customer experience, the quality of our product and support system, and our individual weaknesses. We march towards our challenges, nor do we back down or get deterred by tough problems. We perform our best with the most difficult challenges, pushing harder with a combination of passion and persistence for the root cause and a solution. We believe that through our roles we can positively impact millions of end-users and their experience with Atlassian products. We believe we can add significant value to the business by listening to the customer's experience, translating these into actions, and championing their short-term issues and long-term needs throughout the organization. Our team is open, filled with varied backgrounds and talents, respectful, focused, located around the globe, and is all about providing legendary service to our customers.
MORE ABOUT THE PERKS
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some killer perks:
- Ample time off to relax and recharge
- Five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause
- Plenty of food and drinks (including beer and bubbly)
- Ergonomic workstations with Aeron chairs
- Unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and more
MORE ABOUT ATLASSIAN
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, HipChat, and now Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Swati ensures that every feature and functionality of Atlassian’s popular products are fully and fantastically integrated in ways that will create seamless and unique user experiences.
Back to top