Enterprise Marketing Specialist (fluent German)
The DACH Enterprise Marketing Specialist has a key role in raising awareness and increasing product adoption towards DACH Enterprise Customers and prospects. DACH is home to one of the most sophisticated Atlassian Partner Ecosystem. Atlassian's Partner ecosystem consists of Solution Partners and our Marketing Enablement Programs help drive hundreds more corporate & product aligned offline and online events throughout this ecosystem every year. This opportunity focuses on helping Solution partners market Atlassian enterprise product suite towards Enterprise customers en-masse, in an effective, scalable and repeatable way via the successful execution of Marketing Enablement programs as well as via other marketing efforts such as Enterprise event promotion, products on tour and other marketing tactics.
DACH is also Atlassian's second biggest market and has one of the highest growth potential with lots of untapped opportunities. By perfecting our targeting and segmentation and creating a highly personalized and customer-centric experience both online and offline we create impactful and relevant enterprise marketing content tailored to specific buyer personas.
Some of Atlassian's products and solutions fit perfectly Enteprise Customers needs and there's a real potential to grow our Enterprise Customer base as well as our market share within Enterprise companies in the DACH region by raising awareness, driving adoption as well as upgrading some of our existing customers.
You are a hands on team player passionate about enterprise marketing who strive to always help people succeed and will work closely with EMEA Channel Marketing Manager, Atlassian Field Marketing and Enterprise Marketing teams, in-region Partner Managers & Solution Partners to help increase the Atlassian Data Center suite of products market share and adoption within the Enterprise Customers segment in DACH.
This position is a remote position, we are looking for someone preferably located in the Munich area. This is a contractor role.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Be the in-region expert, adviser and go to person for all our DACH Solution Partners as it relates to Marketing targeting Enterprise customers.
- Support our DACH Solution Partners (SP) by creating and leveraging top notch Enterprise Marketing content to support Solution Partners in their effort to increase awareness and adoption of our enterprise suite of products.
- Identify untapped enterprise customers in the DACH region as well as potential existing customers that may be good candidates to upgrade to Data Center and create tailored marketing campaigns to raise awareness and product adoption.
- Ensure Partners are aware and take advantage of the latest resources and campaigns that are available to them by proactively contacting them
- Provide guidance to Partners on the various marketing tactics they could use to ensure flawless execution of their enterprise campaigns
- Help customize our marketing campaigns to address more effectively enterprise customers
- Track and report marketing performance, engagement and success
- Gather feedback from Solution Partners to help us identify what works and what does not so we can improve constantly our marketing efforts based on the Partners feedback
- Making sure the translation of our campaigns and marketing content in German are top notch
- Support the EMEA Channel Marketing Manager and the field marketing team whenever needed
- Bring your own touch and ideas
More about you
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Fluent in German and fluent in English (any other European languages will be appreciated but not a prerequisite)
- An in-depth Enterprise marketing knowledge with a minimum of 5 years Enterprise marketing experience preferably in the software industry and in the DACH region that will allow you to have equal level conversations with our Solution Partners marketing teams. You know the various marketing tactics and the marketing mix that would help partners be successful when addressing Enterprise Customers. You can advise them as it relates to marketing tactics and best practices.
- Deep knowledge on enterprise marketing best practices
- Create enterprise marketing campaigns tailored to specific buyer personas by perfecting our targeting and segmentation and creating a personalized and customer centric experience both online and offline
- An good network of Enterprise companies in the DACH region.
- Be proactive, enthusiastic, take initiatives and don't be scared to bring good ideas on how we can improve
- Experience in professional marketing services would be a plus.
More about our team
The Marketing Enablement team creates scalable programs enabling co-marketing between Atlassian & Atlassian Solution Partners. Atlassian's Partner ecosystem consists of a Solution Partners and our Marketing Enablement Programs drive hundreds more corporate & product aligned offline and online events throughout this ecosystem every year. The Marketing Enablement team is focused on helping Solution Partners market Atlassian products en-masse, in an effective, scalable and repeatable way via the successful execution and evolution of Marketing Enablement programs. Current Marketing Enablement programs include the Events In A Box and Webinars In A Box programs. The team is constantly agitating for out of the box improvements to existing programs and the ideation and conception of new programs.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, HipChat, and now Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Swati ensures that every feature and functionality of Atlassian’s popular products are fully and fantastically integrated in ways that will create seamless and unique user experiences.
Back to top