Enterprise Development Representative
- Boston, MA
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
Atlassian is revolutionizing the software development industry and helping teams all around the world like Nasa, Nike, Pixar and Tesla to advance humanity through the power of software & collaboration. We have over 140,000 customers worldwide, and the Enterprise Development Representatives (EDR’s) help the largest of those accounts identify opportunities to scale their investments in Atlassian.
This Inside Sales role is based in our Boston office. Our Enterprise Development Representatives partner with our Enterprise Advocates (Account Executives) to build and implement an effective sales pipeline strategy to drive adoption of select products and services to our Enterprise customer base. At the same time, we want to ensure our EDR’s operate with a sense of grace and professionalism that ensures a delightful customer experience. All of this is done in tight coordination with our Sales Operations & Marketing organizations.
Enterprise Development Representatives are customer-focused and creative. They are able to think strategically and effectively adjust their approach to meet the needs of our customers. You need to have an understanding of the Enterprise Sales process & be able to thrive in Atlassian’s unique sales model.
More about you
We are looking for:
- a self-motivated, proactive, organized, and self-sufficient team-player to join our team
- You are customer-focused, creative, an effective communicator in both written and verbal forms, and analytical by nature
- You have 2+ years of experience in software sales and a track record of achieving targets in a lead-generation role
- Experience with our portfolio is a preference
- You can effectively build pipeline in coordination with our Enterprise Advocate and Enterprise Marketing teams.
- You are someone who wants to help us challenge the traditional sales model and optimize sales processes
- You love working in a fast-paced international environment, take the initiative to get stuff done or try something new, and love sharing your findings with your team to ensure we all benefit from your knowledge
In this role, you'll get to
- Work closely with an enterprise advocate on following up on inbound leads
- Qualify new opportunities
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- A minimum of one year business development or closely related experience
More about our team
The Enterprise Development team works from our offices in Sydney, Amsterdam, Austin, New York and Boston. We worked in a variety of roles in well-established Fortune 500 companies as well as exciting start-ups. We share a commitment to reach our numbers and ambition to make our team successful. However, above all we believe in the Atlassian values and want to use them as our compass in building out a revolutionary sales model. We are looking forward to have you join the team!
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top