Enterprise Agile Consultant - (Remote, West )
- Flexible / Remote
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
The mission of the Agile Consultant is to enable customers to efficiently and successfully implement and use Jira Align as part of their scaled agile solution.
Serving as part strategic consultant, part agile at scale specialist, and implementation manager, you are responsible for analysing a client’s current and aspirational agility practice. You will map Jira Align to the client’s needs, and establish a solution to meet their outcomes. The end result is a raving fan who not only expands their license with Jira Align but tells all of their friends about us too.
- Map client requirements to Jira Align capabilities and design solutions that re-enforces their desired scaled agile methodology.
- Deliver successful Jira Align implementation, deployment, integration, and adoption outcomes into our client’s environment through guidebooks and playbooks.
- As needed, work with sales engineering to engage prospects in a pilot of the platform, providing consulting, implementation, and end-user support.
- Provide stellar user training
- Give back to Jira Align's community including drafting knowledge base articles, hosting webinars, writing papers, and more…
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Significant experience in a consulting or client delivery role
- Worked with or within large scale development organisations that exposed you to the concepts and challenges of building software at scale
- Familiarity with the principles of agile, agile at scale and lean development methodologies
- Driven, dynamic individual who is passionate about making clients successful and creating a company that will change the way software is built.
- Ability to work in a constantly evolving and growing start-up environment where the process is fluid and creative, while driving outstanding and unique solutions
- Hands-on experience working with development, agile, or systems tools (e.g. Atlassian, IBM, Rally, Clarity, VersionOne, etc…)
More about our team
If you are passionate about Enterprise Agility and want to be a part of a diverse team that are using the most strategic platform to accelerate transformations, then you found the right place.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top