Enterprise Agile Consultant
- Sydney, Australia
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
The mission of the Agile Consultant is to enable customers to efficiently and successfully implement and use Jira Align as part of their scaled agile solution.
Serving as part strategic consultant, part agile at scale specialist, and implementation manager, you are responsible for analysing a client’s current and aspirational agility practice. You will map Jira Align to the client’s needs, and establish a solution to meet their outcomes. The end result is a raving fan who not only expands their license with Jira Align but tells all of their friends about us too.
- Map client requirements to Jira Align capabilities and design solutions that re-enforces their desired scaled agile methodology.
- Deliver successful Jira Align implementation, deployment, integration, and adoption outcomes into our client’s environment through guidebooks and playbooks.
- As needed, work with sales engineering to engage prospects in a pilot of the platform, providing consulting, implementation, and end-user support.
- Provide stellar user training
- Give back to Jira Align's community including drafting knowledgebase articles, hosting webinars, writing papers, and more…
ON YOUR FIRST DAY, WE'LL EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- Significant experience in a consulting or client delivery role
- Worked with or within large scale development organisations that exposed you to the concepts and challenges of building software at scale
- Familiarity with the principles of agile, agile at scale and lean development methodologies
- Driven, dynamic individual who is passionate about making clients successful and creating a company that will change the way software is built.
- Ability to work in a constantly evolving and growing start-up environment where the process is fluid and creative, while driving outstanding and unique solutions
- Hands-on experience working with development, agile, or systems tools (e.g. Atlassian, IBM, Rally, Clarity, VersionOne, etc…)
More about our team
If you are passionate about Enterprise Agility and want to be a part of a diverse team that are using the most strategic platform to accelerate transformations, then you found the right place.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Atlassian is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in the application and interview process, and while performing job functions. Please note that you will have the opportunity to request accommodations at each stage of the assessment process. To request accommodations before scheduling an interview, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will follow up shortly.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Back to top