EMEA Channel Marketing Coordinator
The EMEA Channel Marketing Coordinator has a key role in supporting the enablement of Atlassian EMEA Solution Partners (SP). Atlassian's Partner ecosystem consists of Solution Partners and our Marketing Enablement Programs help drive hundreds more corporate & product aligned offline and online events throughout this ecosystem every year. This opportunity focuses on helping Solution partners market Atlassian products en-masse, in an effective, scalable and repeatable way via the successful execution of Marketing Enablement programs.
Atlassian marketing enablement campaigns are available for Atlassian Solution Partners via a marketing automation platform called Elastic Grid. Solution Partners can use Atlassian's campaigns material to either launch marketing campaigns via our marketing automation platform (Elastic grid) or if they prefer they can download the content only and launch the campaign using their own marketing platform.
You are a hands on team player passionate about marketing who strive to always help people succeed and will work closely with EMEA Channel Marketing Manager, in-region Partner Managers & Solution Partners to ensure the successful promotion, adoption, execution and measurement of Marketing Enablement programs in-region.
This is a contractor role.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Be the in-region expert and go to person for all our EMEA Solution Partners in case they have any question related to the use of the Elastic Grid marketing automation platform or shall they need any assistance regarding the launch of a campaign.
- Support our EMEA Solution Partners (SP) to use and successfully launch our campaigns either using our marketing automation platform (Elastic grid) or using their own platform, or launch campaigns on partner behalf
- Onboard new partners to the marketing automation platform and increase partner usage of the platform
- Ensure Partners are aware and take advantage of the latest resources and campaigns that are available to them by proactively contacting them
- Provide guidance to Partners on the various marketing tactics they could use to ensure their campaigns are successful
- Help customize our marketing campaigns
- Track and report campaign performance, engagement and campaign success
- Gather feedback from Solution Partners after campaign completion to help us identify what works and what does not and improve constantly our campaigns accordingly based on the Partners feedback
- Making sure the translation of our campaigns in German are top notch
- Support the EMEA Channel Marketing Manager and the field marketing team whenever needed
- Bring your own touch and ideas
More about you
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Fluent in English (any other European languages will be appreciated but not a prerequisite)
- An in-depth marketing knowledge and experience that will allow you to have equal level conversations with our Solution Partners marketing teams. You know the various marketing tactics and the marketing mix that would help partners be successful when executing a specific campaign and can advise them on which tactics and best practices to use to be successful
- Knowledge on marketing best practices
- Be proactive, enthusiastic, take initiatives and don't be scared to bring good ideas on how we can improve
- A minimum of 2 years experience in professional marketing services and also preferably experience with Software industry
- A minimum of 2 years experience with Elastic grid or any other marketing automation platform
More about our team
The EMEA Channel Marketing Coordinator will be part of the marketing enablement team, reporting to the EMEA Channel Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Enablement team creates scalable programs enabling co-marketing between Atlassian & Atlassian Solution Partners. Atlassian's Partner ecosystem consists of a Solution Partners and our Marketing Enablement Programs drive hundreds more corporate & product aligned offline and online events throughout this ecosystem every year. The Marketing Enablement team is focused on helping Solution Partners market Atlassian products en-masse, in an effective, scalable and repeatable way via the successful execution and evolution of Marketing Enablement programs. Current Marketing Enablement programs include the Events In A Box and Webinars In A Box programs. The team is constantly agitating for out of the box improvements to existing programs and the ideation and conception of new programs.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, HipChat, and now Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Swati ensures that every feature and functionality of Atlassian’s popular products are fully and fantastically integrated in ways that will create seamless and unique user experiences.
Back to top