Director of Product Marketing, Cloud Platform
Atlassian is looking for a Director of Product Marketing that will drive the next era of growth and build a new business from the ground up. In this role, you’ll go from strategy to action and have a major impact on Atlassian’s ambitions in serving mid-market and enterprise customers. Working across the entire Atlassian cloud product suite, you will lead a high-performing team that drives cross-functional go-to-market campaigns to build a sustainable and scalable business.
Do you love to coach product marketing teams that go from strategy to action on go-to-market campaigns? Do you get excited to strategize around why, when, and how each channel should be used? Does collaborating with Sales to scale enablement globally keep you up at night? If so, apply and join a team that’s helping shape the future of Atlassian!
In this role, you'll get to
- Lead and grow a team that’s at the forefront of Atlassian’s cross-sell and up-sell ‘go-to-market’ efforts across all products (from Jira and Confluence to Trello, Bitbucket, and Access).
- Lead the team responsible for the strategic positioning for the up-sell and cross-sell motion, based on a deep understanding of customer segmentation, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive forces.
- Create messaging that fits the segment persona and buyer journeys and manifest it in creative ways across the right marketing tactics and programs (from self-serve to sales-assisted).
- Architect and execute product launches across cross-functional teams (spanning Product, Marketing, Support, Sales) that are iterative and measurable.
- Partner closely with Product Development to establish a continuous feedback loop (encompassing customer input, market trends, and competitive factors) to influence the product development roadmap.
More about you
- 10+ years of marketing and/or product marketing experience in a high-growth B2B SaaS environment
- Independent leader, loves coaching and growing high-performing teams
- Embraces ambiguity and thrives in a hypothesis-driven fast-paced environment
- Active listener who solicits feedback and applies insights quickly
- Positive optimistic leadership style, builds cross-functional bridges with a vocal and collaborative mindset
More about our team
You’ll be joining a team at the forefront of Atlassian. Cloud Platform product marketing works across our product suite through cross-sell and up-sell, as well as driving growth of our platform experiences which make our products better together. It’s a new team, so you’ll get a great opportunity to help us build from the ground up, make an impact, and shape the team. We believe that the consumerization of workplace technology has ushered a new way for teams to work seamlessly, without compromising the ongoing need for scale and security. Business leaders and CIOs have empowered knowledge workers with world-class SaaS tools to accomplish their goals with velocity. This team is on a mission to enable the modern enterprise with the right set of tools to unleash their potential globally. Come join us and shape how millions of people worldwide achieve ambitious goals, every day.
More about our benefits
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year to support your favorite cause, plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations with sit/stand desks, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years, generous employer-paid insurance coverage (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family, 401k matching and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Atlassian, Inc., will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49.
Back to top