Data Scientist - Trello
- Partner with engineering, product, and leadership teams focused on strategic improvements to Trello.
- Dive deep into a wide range of data (behavioral, financial, etc.) to identify opportunities and recommend solutions.
- Contribute to data team initiatives focused on ensuring fast, reliable, and comprehensive data.
- Serve as a trusted consultant and promote data literacy across the company.
- Unblock data questions using Redshift, Athena, Databricks, Python, R, Mode Analytics, Tableau.
- Do your best work in a fun, respectful, and supportive environment.
- You have experience analyzing data and experimentation in a business setting. You know how to pick the right approach to a data question. You know that sometimes the simplest solution is the best.
- You are adept at prioritizing, and can bring good opinions to the table.
- You enjoy collaborating with non-technical consumers of data, and turning loosely-defined questions into clearly scoped projects.
- You are creative and resourceful, with a passion for deriving insights from data and telling a story.
- You’re curious about the business side of Trello. You’re eager to get to the guts of Trello’s data in order to answer questions across the company.
- You’re self-motivated and thrive when working autonomously. You know when to run with something, and when to ask for help.
- You’re extremely proficient when it comes to writing SQL and Python/R.
- You strive to master new technology or language when the need arises.
Bonus points if…
- You have experience working in a remote-friendly company.
- You have worked on projects around user acquisition, retention, purchasing drivers.
- You have worked with some seriously huge datasets.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Desmond M.Software Engineer
Desmond manages and builds Trello’s Power-Up additions and integrations in order to make the platform easier and more intuitive for users.
Back to top