Data Engineering Intern
You'll be helping data analysts around the company use the new Big Data platform and help build a best in class data warehouse.
Working in our San Francisco office, you will join our Analytics and Integration team. You'll learn about all the source systems that feed our data warehouse and the business logic behind our existing data transformations. Then, you'll capture what you've learned to help build out our data knowledge base and talk to end users to find out what they need to be successful. Plus, you'll help the team find creative ways to encourage analysts to adopt the new platform.
More about you
You believe in Atlassian values:
- Be the Change You Seek: You come to work ready to innovate whether its an idea on how to make the knowledge base more dynamic or designing a kick-ass graphic that explains all the things.
- Build with Heart and Balance: You care about data quality, performance and documentation. You hate inconsistency in all its forms.
- Don't Fuck the Customer: You're outgoing and ready to talk to people throughout the company to figure out what they need and how we'll build it.
- Play, As a Team: You're ready to drop what you're doing and help a team member by reviewing their blog or validate their changes in production.
- Open Company, No Bullshit: When things aren't working, you speak up whether its a teammate, a manager, or anyone else at Atlassian. We don't hide things that don't work, we fix them.
If you know SQL, awesome! If you don't, you want to learn it. You don't see blockers, you see opportunities. You have a good sense of humor and can easily see yourself working with developers to make Atlassian's data dreams a reality.
More about the team
The Analytics & Integration team is responsible for managing data pipelines all across Atlassian, including financial, HR, customer support, sales and marketing data pipelines, so there are endless opportunities for growth. We maintain Atlassian's enterprise data warehouse as well as the data integration solution. As the company grows, ensuring data flows reliably and accurately to business units and systems around the world is a huge and exciting challenge. Come join a fast moving team tasked with making Atlassian a smarter, more data-driven place.
More about the perks
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some killer perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, five paid volunteer days a year for your favorite cause, plenty of food and drinks (including our famous 'Charlie's bar'), ergonomic workstations with Aeron chairs, 20% work time for your passion projects, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we're at the center of it all. With more than 40,000 global customers (including 85 of the Fortune 100) and a highly disruptive business model, we're advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence and HipChat and we are just getting started. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we are out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
Atlassian. Powered by You.
Atlassian, Inc., will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Head Of Developer Advocacy
Grace reaches out to development communities to understand, translate, and incorporate customer ideas about new technology needs into existing tools and educational efforts.
Back to top