Data Analyst, Sales Strategy and Operations
- Manila, Philippines
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
At Atlassian, we are on a mission to reinvent B2B selling. We have built a $1B+, fast-growing business by focusing relentlessly on converting free trials into happy customers. As a Sales Strategy & Operations Analyst, you will be integral to this. You will work directly with global Field Operations teams to ensure we optimize our customer engagements both internally and externally.
This highly impactful role will focus on collaborating with the global Sales Operations team to support numerous data optimization initiatives. Your initial goal will be to help streamlining and improve our customer hierarchy as we refine our account prioritization framework across all products. The ideal candidate should be familiar with Data cleansing techniques, SaaS go-to-market framework, have a solid attention to detail, and good communication skills.
Do you love working with Sales and Marketing teams? Are you highly analytical and can expertly navigate projects independently? If so, continue reading.
In this role:
- You will support and maintain customer hierarchy and sales role hierarchy changes
- You will produce and maintain standardized reporting dashboards and improve due to changing requirements as needed, and provide support to Sales territory and quota assignment for new hires or job changes
- You will assist pipeline generation reporting through Clari and Tableau dashboards for sales management
- You will build workflow and documentation for Sales processes, support data cleansing and joining deliverables during planning cycles, and support the creation and distribution of compensation plan letters
- You are going to hone your skills on data visualization
On your first day, we will expect that:
- You have 3 years of ever-increasing responsibility in Sales Operations, Data Engineering, BizOps, or Analytics role within a B2B (ideally SaaS) company
- You posses a strong desire to execute, drive impact, and demonstrate urgency with projects big and small
- You are comfortable operating in a fast-changing environment and with multiple teams relying on you
- You love building detailed capacity and utilization models and have outstanding SQL skills.
- You can enhance business processes from the diagnosis to documentation to execution
- You possess familiarity with BI (e.g., Tableau) and SFDC
- You have a slick ability to package data into relevant insight: You’ll be expected to build outstanding, real-time dashboards from CRM data
It's also great if:
- You have an owner mentality: You take pride in your work and view what you do as a part-owner and builder of Atlassian
- You have ninja-like analysis skills: You know what questions to ask, what the data says, and what actions to take based upon the results
More about our team
Welcome to Sales Strategy & Analytics team! We’re a lean team of data ninjas who love solving chunky business problems. Our goal: support our business partners and use data-driven approach to accelerate Atlassian's top line growth. We support teams across the “go-to-market” function and we are part of the broader Field Operations family here at Atlassian.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Back to top