Customer Support Team Lead (EMEA Shift)
We are looking for a Team Lead who can develop, lead, and motivate a team of customer advocates located in Manila. You’d foster an environment that drives performance in the areas of customer satisfaction and timeliness of service delivery. In addition to this, you’d manage the daily team operations, while seeking to improve and standardize various customer advocate processes, procedures and systems in coordination with relevant stakeholders. Your experience will allow you to provide expert knowledge of operational customer service models. You’d recruit and onboard A-players to expand your team and continue to foster a “customer first” culture. You’d handle customer escalations and work regularly with various parties from other continents. Lastly, you’d effectively and creatively oversee the day-to-day, including team stand-ups, meetings, resource planning, load balancing, target setting, cross-team overlap, etc.
More about you
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 5 to 7 years in team leadership and people management roles
- Proven experience with inspiring and motivating teams toward achieving individual and company-wide goals
- A tendency to operate daily with a sense of urgency, an affinity for problem solving and strong analytical capabilities
- Experience managing and driving projects that improve operational efficiency, customer satisfaction and create a proactive customer environment
- Ability to assume personal ownership and accountability for results and execution
- Ability to learn from mistakes and adapt to future situations
- Demonstrated experience in coaching and developing people
- Ability and willingness to handle escalations and directly interact with customers over both phone and email
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with various levels of management.
- Ability to balance multiple projects/initiatives running concurrently, effectively multi-tasking while working with cross-functional teams
- 3+ years creating and improving processes for operations teams
- 3+ years experience in customer-facing role
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Experience developing and scaling customer service teams from the ground up
- Experience working across multiple geographic locations on a regular basis with both internal teams as well as cross-functional key stakeholders
- Experience innovating new frameworks, processes, analysis, and strategies for continual improvement in quality, consistency/precision, accuracy, and efficiencies
- The ability to analyze and understand potentially complex data sets, and is able to utilize that understanding to make data-driven, fact-based decisions
- The ability to demonstrate sound reasoning throughout your career with clarity around why you made specific decisions and choices through your last couple of transitions
- The ability to think about the strategic impact decisions may have not just in the short-term, but in the medium and long term as well
- Natural thought leadership and ability to think independently and structure your work accordingly
More about our team
The Customer Advocate team is the first to help when our awesome customer base has questions and we dedicate our time to solving problems and improving relationships. We work hard to analyze interactions and communication to ultimately improve our customers' purchasing experience.
We exist to create value within every customer interaction. Supporting each customer through this lens is why we are all here. Creating value extends far beyond that discrete moment in time when a CA is addressing a customer's issue. We want to help each customer achieve their immediate goal with the highest level of service but bringing our customers value means going far beyond that. We are working to make our customers problems go away for all future experiences. We are providing key insights to product and marketing teams about what customers truly need. We are creating opportunities for other advocate teams to help them to achieve their mission. We are helping Atlassian to complete the puzzle for how to make and keep customers for life.
Atlassian. Powered by You.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Head Of Developer Advocacy
Grace reaches out to development communities to understand, translate, and incorporate customer ideas about new technology needs into existing tools and educational efforts.
Back to top