Do you love working with customers to help them embrace new products? Are you confident on the phone and experienced in communicating with a technical audience? Are you creative and determined in identifying the root cause of problems or opportunities? If so, then this could be exactly what you're looking for .... please read on!
We are searching for a Customer Success Manager who has experience working with DevOps or IT teams, the drive to become a subject matter expert in our Data Center products, and an unquenchable level of curiosity. You'll apply those tools to better understand our customers, help tackle their problems, accelerate their growth and return insights to the organization that contribute to customer experience improvements at scale. At times you'll also be working with our external network of Solutions Partners to aid our shared customers in the adoption of products.
In this role:
- Your first order of business will be to ramp up on the latest and the greatest features, best practices and watch-outs for new Data Center implementations
- You will be given a customer pipeline and equipped with knowledge of Salesforce in order to bring your curiosity and consultation to the field at scale
- You will participate in projects such as delivering customer intelligence to other teams, improving operational efficiency or building new best practices once you're in the swing of helping our customers reach their desired outcomes with Data Center
- You will be the first of your role in Sydney and will work closely with team members in both Austin and Amsterdam to collectively achieve the goals of a growing Customer Success program
- You will have a strong team supporting you but your ability to maintain momentum and build a network for your function in Sydney will be essential to this role
On your first day, we expect that:
- You have the proven ability to understand customer concerns and take their insights from the field and lead changes to the business
- You possess analytical skills to identify and articulate themes from customer data
- You are experienced in supporting or managing cross-functional project, working and building strong, connected relationships with remote teams
- You can confidently solve problems creatively
- You have helped various teams and organizations embrace Atlassian products or similar offerings
- You have worked with external partners to drive success of shared customers
It's also great if:
- You worked with top-tier or Enterprise clients in your previous roles
- You are an expert in Salesforce, Tableau and Redash
More about our team
Atlassian Customer Success partners with our clients to help them achieve their goals with our products through engagement during the critical early phases of onboarding and adoption. Mitigating risk when customers encounter obstacles on their journey, evangelizing standard methodologies and delivering helpful insights to the team are at the heart of what we do. The Data Center-focused segment of our team works with Enterprise customers deploying new DC licenses through a combination of high-touch and smart-touch outreach.
More about our benefits
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year to support your favourite cause, plenty of food and drinks (including our famous 'Charlie's bar'), ergonomic workstations with sit/stand desks, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.