Customer Retention Manager, Mandarin Speaker
- Manila, Philippines
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
Are you passionate about turning customers into loyal fans? Would you like the opportunity to work in a company that's experiencing fast growth and help fuel its success by expanding customer accounts with their current product portfolio? If yes, then read on!
We're looking for someone new to join our Loyalty Advocate team. This opportunity is perfect for someone with unmatched passion for building customer loyalty. If you have experience engaging customers in conversations about product offerings, if you can thoughtfully establish rapport by phone and email, if you are proactive and results-driven, we want to talk to you! Our mission is to maximize account retention rates and promote product expansion and platform migrations through strategic account planning and outreach with a broad spectrum of customer accounts around the globe. You'll be responsible for tracking sales activities, customer data, and account plans within internal systems (Salesforce.com). You'll be expected to maintain a deep understanding of product updates and new offerings so you can articulate those improvements to increase customers' awareness of the Atlassian product portfolio and SaaS solutions, driving cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
You will be part of our amazing Field Operations team and be able to collaborate with other teams all over the world (Austin, San Francisco, Amsterdam, and Sydney).
In this role:
- You will maximize customer retention rates through effective inside sales techniques over the phone and email
- You will look after a high-volume of sales opportunities through different platforms and products in the greater China market
- You will manage renewals across differing engagement models (enterprise subscription renewal outreach, proactive cloud migration outreach, proactive expansion outreach)
- You are going to increase customer awareness of Atlassian's product portfolio to find opportunities for platform migrations and up-selling during the renewals cycle
- You will maintain a deep understanding of product updates and new offerings and articulate those improvements to customers as you build customer relationships throughout the renewal lifecycle
On your first day, we will expect that:
- You are experienced with inside sales, software renewals, customer success or other similar business areas
- You demonstrate empathy for the customer experience across a wide variety of countries and cultures
- You have a proven experience driving value for customers across multiple product offerings
- You posses the ability to be decisive and collaborative, and are able to prioritize among competing opportunities
- You are fluent in Mandarin
It's also great if:
- You have used Salesforce.com or other CRM tools, and have worked in a channel sales model
- You have worked across the greater China market
- You have the skills to understand technology and clearly articulate a value proposition to customers
More about our team
We are a global team of hard-working, passionate, and cheerful Advocates located across the United States, the Netherlands and the Philippines. We run our organization like a well-oiled and agile team. We're customer-focused individuals who strive to continuously improve the customer retention rate by influencing, overcoming objections, and articulating value propositions to thousands of customers. We aim at bringing the best experience to our customers while continually improving strategy and efficiency. Our ultimate goal is to realize the potential in every team.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Back to top