Customer Research Internship (2 x positions)
We are looking for a bright individual to join our Customer Advocacy team for a 6 month internship to own and drive a very exciting project. If you love interacting with customers over the phone, like working with and collecting data then this internship will provide you with the opportunity to convert that into meaningful insights on how we can make our customers even more successful while using our products.
More about you
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
· Willingness to drive and own an end-to-end project;
· Empathy for the customer experience;
· Interest in working with and analyzing data from customer interactions;
· Interest in working collaboratively with our Customer Advocacy team;
What you’ll learn by doing this internship:
· How our Customer Advocacy organization works and what makes it successful;
· Working with various metrics and data related to customer interactions;
· Being able to convert data to stories and actionable business cases;
· How to propose improvements and change existing processes;
More about our team
You’ll be working with different customers every single day, not to mention collaborating with teams, both across the office and the globe. Our team loves swapping stories and dropping knowledge about awesome customer conversations, all of which contribute to ways we can build a better customer experience. We promise you’ll never be bored. To learn more about working with the Support Team at Atlassian, check out our Support Team page!
Atlassian. Powered by you.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Head Of Developer Advocacy
Grace reaches out to development communities to understand, translate, and incorporate customer ideas about new technology needs into existing tools and educational efforts.
Back to top