Customer Programs Manager
We're looking for an experienced Customer Programs Manager to lead and execute Atlassian's low-touch customer loyalty and retention programs. Reporting to the Customer Operations team, this person will be responsible for leading a team of Customer Lifecycle Marketers and Program Managers. Your team will develop engagement programs that span marketing channels (including in-app notifications and email), with the objective of retaining both existing and new Atlassian customers. You'll also be responsible for driving changes within cross-functional teams to help their activities better support the company's retention goals.
We're growing quickly, and you'll be a great fit for this role if you have a strong bias towards action and enjoy finding patterns amidst chaos, making quick decisions, and aren't afraid of being wrong.
Do you have experience building, running and growing effective marketing campaigns and tactics? Are you equally adept at mentoring and growing individuals as you are running projects across cross-functional teams? Do you have experience crafting performance-based campaigns and then follow through quantifying business results? If so, let's talk!
More about you
On your first day, we'll expect you to:
- Have experience leading a team. Be passionate about mentoring your team members in the area of stakeholder management, communication, project management, and marketing best practices
- Have 6+ years experience developing and executing lifecycle marketing strategies that deliver on a key acquisition, engagement, and retention goals.
- Be data driven with strong quantitative and analytical skills and think in terms of ROI and your impact on the bottom line of the business.
- Have experience driving engagement and conversion through targeting, creative, and different channel tests. We want to deliver these programs at scale.
- Articulate a point of view on devising, launching, testing and optimizing campaigns across the customer lifecycle and within multiple channels including email and in-app messages. You will be expected to develop a strong culture of rapid iteration and measurement.
- Monitor and analyze campaign results across all channels to understand the effectiveness of strategies and tactics for improving key engagement and retention metrics.
- Provide regular cadence of reporting with insights and recommendations on how to adjust customer interactions and inform product initiatives to improve key performance metrics.
- Project manage initiatives in partnership with Marketing, Product, Customer Loyalty, and Sales teams
- Think strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution
- Conduct retro and strategy sessions with your team, with an eye toward not only planning outcomes but also enabling and empowering your team members to excel and grow
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Experience working in a global environment with remote teams
- Experience leading analysts with great technical skills and team fit
- Experience with enterprise tools and software teams
- This is what we look for in every Atlassian:
- Get It Done (Initiative)
- Think Like An Engineer (Analytical)
- Be David, Not Goliath (Innovative)
- There's No I in Culture (Teamwork)
- You Are Our Ambassador (Communications)
- Legendary Service (Customer Service)
More about our benefits
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, five paid volunteer days a year for your favorite cause, plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations with sit/stand desks, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years, generous employer-paid insurance coverage (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family, 401k matching and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Trello, and now Stride. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Atlassian, Inc., will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Customer Advocate Manager
Rabya leads the Customer Advocate team in giving support to customers in all aspects of their Atlassian experience, answering non-technical inquiries through calls and email.
Back to top