Customer Insights Analyst
Atlassian is in need of a passionate and dedicated Customer Analyst whose actionable business insights will enable us to have an even more focused conversations with our customers. Are you excited by the prospect of using your expertise to provide insights that will have a meaningful impact on complex customer and user experiences? Then we need you.
As part of our growing Customer Operations team, you will assist in driving our team's mission to improve customer engagement and loyalty. You are all about developing a deeper understanding of our customer base and infusing insights into the DNA of our product, marketing and leadership teams. Your strong analytics and statistical skills will allow us to continuously improve and execute on highly targeted and result oriented programs. Additionally your data engineering skills will aid you to come up with creative solutions when required to execute on our customer analytics roadmap.
In this role:
- You will be working with our complex and large volume of data to understand trends and behaviors
- You will bring leading campaign or customer analytics to our team and drive successful program outcomes using data led insights
- You are to spearhead data discussions on all aspects of a campaign including test measurement framework, setting up success measures including return on investment and business outcome
- You will conduct pre and post analysis and present compelling campaign and program-level results and actionable insights
- You will develop positive relationships with our Marketing, Analytics and Customer teams to gain better understanding of customer journey, behaviour, and our products
On your first day, we'll expect that:
- You have over 3 years of commercial experience under your belt and posses strong SQL experience (Teradata, Postgres, Presto, AWS Redshift etc)
- You have a background in crafting test-and-learn campaigns and hypothesis testing
- You are an expert in analytics and visualization tools such as Tableau and Qlikview, and have an excellent eye and attention to detail.
- You are someone who enjoys being part of a high performing team and working in a fast paced environment with plenty of opportunities to learn and develop.
- You infuse sense of humor and are collaborative and dynamic in your interactions with your stakeholders and your team and are able to juggle competing priorities and deliver on deadlines.
It's also great if:
- You are experienced in at least one scripting language (Python, R, JS, etc)
- You have worked on projects involving machine learning and statistical modeling in the past
- You have some research experience, focusing on mixing qualitative and quantitative data
- You have previously used S3, Hive and Athena
- You hold a degree in analytics, economics, statistics, math, or a related field
More about our team
We're passionate about customer retention, yet we recognise that customer success is not something which one team can own; the entire lifecycle and customer journey shapes the long-term success of the customer with our offerings and services. Our team provides insights across all sources of customer data-enabling programs to improve client loyalty and engagement. Atlassian has an analytics DNA that runs deep through the company's core, giving us robust data to test our hypotheses; across marketing assets, product usage, purchasing & finance, support, loyalty and feedback. Critically, we collaborate with a wide range of teams in Atlassian to ultimately drive action and make customers widely successful with our products.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top