Customer Advocate, AMER
- Manila, Philippines
Atlassian is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
If you love putting yourself in your customer’s shoes (no matter how big or small), love solving issues, and thrive on variety, the Customer Advocate team is the place for you.
One part brand champion and one part problem-solving guru, as a Customer Advocate you will focus on resolving licensing, pricing and account management issues for new and existing customers (and crafting a delightful experience for them while you’re doing it). Customer Advocates also drive Internal processes and automation improvements, along with collaborating with both finance and development teams to deliver customer feedback for better products. At Atlassian, we eat our own dog food: We use our own Jira Service Desk, so you’ll live and breathe our flagship product every single day.
In this role:
- You will use your strong background in B2B or B2C customer service, including high volume email help desk, chat and phone support to provide excellent customer support
- You will get to display infectious energy for the customer experience, as well as empathy and a positive attitude for customer pain points
- You are going to expertly voice your opinion to make things better and take action
- You will be working collaboratively with a geographically dispersed team
- You get to be flexible enough to adjust on the fly as things change
On your first day, we'll expect that:
- You have demonstrated talent at inspiring change from customer feedback
- You possess a heart for and passion to provide exemplary customer service through various platforms, and collaborate with teams across multiple geos
- You are an expert communicator and can creatively get your thoughts across diverse culture
- You have a proven ability to deliver projects, from concept to execution
It's also great if:
- You have used Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Trello)
- You have previous experience in the tech industry, particularly at a software company that develp applications that enable teams to perform collaborative work
More about our team
You'll be working with different customers every day, not to mention collaborating with teams, both across the office and the globe. Our team loves swapping stories and dropping knowledge about awesome customer conversations, all of which contribute to ways we can create a better customer experience. We promise you'll never be bored.
To learn more about working with the Support Team at Atlassian, check out our Support Team page.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top