If you enjoy putting yourself in your customer’s shoes (no matter how big or small!), love solving issues, and thrive on variety, the Customer for Life team is the place for you.
One part brand champion and one part problem-solving guru, as a Customer Advocate you will focus on resolving licensing, pricing and account management issues for new and existing customers (and creating a great experience for them while you’re doing it). Customer Advocates also drive Internal processes and automation improvements, along with collaborating with development teams to deliver customer feedback for better products. At Atlassian, we eat our own dog food: We use our own JIRA Service Desk, so you’ll live and breathe our flagship product every day.
More about you
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- A strong background in B2B or B2C customer service, including high volume email help desk and phone support
- Lots of energy and empathy, along with a positive attitude
- The confidence to voice your opinion to make things better and take action
- The ability to adjust on the fly as things change
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- A demonstrated talent at creating change from customer feedback
- A proven ability to deliver projects, from concept to execution
- Experience using Atlassian products
- Previous experience in the tech industry – have you worked at a software company before? Or, are there applications have helped you organize your life outside of work?
- Proficiency in Portuguese
More about our team
You’ll be working with different customers every day, not to mention collaborating with teams, both across the office and the globe. Our team loves swapping stories and dropping knowledge about awesome customer conversations all to contribute to ways we can create a better customer experience. We promise you’ll never be bored.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassian's are the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Swati ensures that every feature and functionality of Atlassian’s popular products are fully and fantastically integrated in ways that will create seamless and unique user experiences.
Back to top