CSS- Team Manager
Are you are passionate about working with talented teams that provide extraordinary support experience to our customers? If so, then this opportunity is the one you have been looking for, in this role you will
- Lead a team of high performing, customer focused support engineers that provide legendary support to our customers
- Review and analyze key business metrics to showcase positive trends and help identify areas of improvement
Plan and organize training & activities to maintain and develop skills of the support team.
Attend management meeting and provide executive reporting on support activities.
- Manage daily operations including hiring, planning, assigning, and directing work; regular performance feedback, case reviews and career development
- Participate in the broader ecosystem of Team Leads and Managers to improve the overall department and business operational efficiencies
- Develop strategies 6-12months out that lead to increased customer satisfaction, product quality, and ongoing customer success with Atlassian products
- Work with the team to ensure we're meeting service levels, support quality, and customer satisfaction targets, while being a key driver for product improvement, application performance, and business change.
- Participate in customer facing calls helping to communicate progress updates, action plans, and resolution details.
More about you
On your first day, we'd love for you to have:
- A B.S in business, information systems, engineering, computer science, or equivalent
- 5+ years of cumulative experience in software, professional services, software development, support, and customer facing roles
- Management experience leading customer facing support teams for 4+ years with at least 8 direct reports
- A passion for servicing customers and love people that have a strong sense of accountability and quality; you are a person that is not comfortable with mediocre
- Strong leadership and coaching skills within a production support, development, or service operations team
- Demonstrate strong judgment, decision-making, drive and insightful analytic skills; being process oriented but with flexibility to know when the process needs to change or evolve
- Ability to prioritize work and assess risk, while delivering a high-quality customer experience with an appropriate level of urgency
- Strong judgment, decision-making, drive and insightful analytic skills
- Exceptional soft skills for coaching opportunities with the team as well as both internal an external communications via phone, video conferences, presentations, and published blogs
It's great, but not required if you have:
- Experience with enterprise-level software solutions or with Atlassian specific products like JIRA, Confluence, or Bitbucket Server.
More about our team
We challenge one another every day and hold ourselves accountable for our work product as well as our customer's overall success. We all enjoy the interactions with the customers, problem-solving, digging into complex issues, and actively championing for customers within Atlassian. We wake up every morning asking ourselves how we can improve the customer's experience, the quality of our product, the quality of our support system, or our individual weaknesses. We are not scared of challenges, nor do we back down or get deterred by tough problems. When problems seem the hardest we are at our best, working harder for the root cause and a solution. We are a combination of passion and persistence. We feel that through our roles we can positively impact millions of end-users and their experience with Atlassian products. We believe we can add significant value to the business by listening to the customer, transforming customer wants and needs into actions, and championing their short-term issues and long-term needs throughout the organization. Our team is transparent, respectful, focused, and filled with individuals of many different backgrounds and talents located around the globe, and we're all about providing legendary service to our customers.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Customer Advocate Manager
Rabya leads the Customer Advocate team in giving support to customers in all aspects of their Atlassian experience, answering non-technical inquiries through calls and email.
Back to top