Content Creator, Global Channel Partner Marketing
Imagine working in a place where you get to do what you love (and more) every day. Atlassian provides the tools to help every team unleash their full potential to TEAM up and create what's next.
As a Content Creator for our Global Channel Partner Solutions Marketing team you are an all-in-one campaign manager, copy writer, content marketer, program manager and TEAM player who is self-motivated and versatile. As we continue to build out our Partner Marketing Enablement program from the ground up (literally) you’ll be a key player in bringing best practices and strategies to help our Channel Partners attract new customers and grow their existing customers' business. Leveraging your understanding of global nuances you will collaborate with translators to create content that speaks to customers in a thoughtful way no matter where they are geographically, even in Antartica, brrrr.
We polled our Solutions Partners on what marketing resources they would like to see from Atlassian and most all said funnel aligned content. So, our campaign architecture has adopted an end-to-end nurture flow model. So no matter where their prospect is within the buyer's journey, we have created ready-to-use marketing content for them across our entire product portfolio, to help them stay on message. You will build and design these types of campaigns for our partners and they will love you for it.
You'll be a great fit for this role if you have a strong sense of urgency, quick wit and have a knack for wrangling teams and keeping everyone on track for meeting their deadlines, crack that whip! You're creative, and have a strong voice and like building things like lego skyscrapers, just kidding! We are not your typical company and we're proud of it. You can expect a fast paced and super exciting work environment which stays true to our entrepreneurial roots. You won't get frustrated with bureaucracy and slow decision making, and we encourage pushing the envelope. We want to know your opinion on everything we do! No, really we do :-)
More about you
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 5 - 7 years of experience in creating content, preferably within the SaaS industry
- 2 - 3 years of experience in Channel Marketing content creation specifically creating demand generation materials
- The ability to gather input and feedback on campaign content from our Partners and internal stakeholders
- A strong understanding of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, style and copy layout
- Worked with internal Product Marketing Managers (subject matter experts) on developing Partner centric content
- A knack for writing content that nurtures leads throughout each phase of the buyer's journey
- Experience writing various types of content formats - Blogs, infographics, video scripts, white papers, social media, emails, landing pages and surveys
- The ability to tell a cohesive story when creating customer facing presentation decks that our Channel partners will deliver to their customers
- Experience with A/B testing to improve and share insights on what's working and what's not
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Experience with technical writing
- Experience working in a global environment with remote teams
- Experience in implementation of appropriate localization/translation strategies
More about our team
We have have an awesome fun loving team that gets $#!* done (we really do). We believe there is no I in team and we are like David not Goliath, and we always have each other's back. Atlassian Field Marketing consists of the following 3 teams - Trade Shows, Webinars and Partner Marketing Enablement. We have been in existence for about 4 years and have had a tremendous impact on the business. Geographically we have team members located in Amsterdam, Bucharest, Salt Lake, Austin and San Francisco.
More about the perks
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some killer perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, five paid volunteer days a year for your favorite cause, plenty of food and drinks (including beer and bubbly), ergonomic workstations with Aeron chairs, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years, generous employer-paid insurance coverage for you and your family, 401k matching and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With more than 40,000 global customers (including 85 of the Fortune 100) and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence and HipChat–and we’re just getting started. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
Atlassian. Powered by You.
*Please note, we're open to this person being based in our Austin, TX office or our San Francisco office location.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Atlassian, Inc., will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top