Community Support Manager
Atlassian has an amazing community. There are a few things that make our community special, from our Open Company, No BS value to the tens of thousands of companies taking our products in interesting directions. Our current Q & A tool, Atlassian Answers, is extremely active, with over 150,000 questions, but we know we've just barely begun to scratch the surface and plan to expand our efforts substantially.
Atlassian is seeking an experienced Community Support Manager to champion the strategy for this powerful support platform. In this role, you will be responsible for creating a great community support experience. You'll manage a team of community support engineers and drive initiatives across our project teams to grow Atlassian community support via our Q & A community platform. You'll be a business line manager within our Customers for Life organization, which is overall focused on creating a great experience for our customers throughout the lifetime of their Atlassian experience. This job is perfect for a leader who loves putting together strategic initiatives and influencing through both direct management and vision-setting for the organization.
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Create a vision and strategy for growing our community support efforts that includes a variety of different tactics to incentivize growth and quality, specifically focusing on Q & A.
- Manage a staff of Community Support Engineers to deliver high-quality answers in our community
- Own and deliver on a key company metric around the answer rate and quality of our Q & A community
- Develop and implement a growth and nurturing plan to ensure that the community can scale with our business
- Work cross-functionally with teams like marketing, finance, IT and support to deliver an overall community strategy
More about you:
- 5+ years community support management or equivalent experience
- Have a knack for writing and are fanatical about grammar, word choice and tone
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field is ideal.
- You're a deft communicator and presenter, able to champion the community internally and externally
- You're skilled at designing and running experiments to grow power users
You have a passion for understanding, advocating for and improving the customer experience within a Community context
And it's admired, but not required, if you have:
- Technical support management experience.
- Knowledge of Atlassian products – even being engaged in Atlassian Answers currently
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Head Of Developer Advocacy
Grace reaches out to development communities to understand, translate, and incorporate customer ideas about new technology needs into existing tools and educational efforts.
Back to top