Commercial Counsel, Sales & Channel
Atlassian is looking for an experienced commercial transactions lawyer to join our small but high-performing legal family in San Francisco. Your role will be to support our enterprise sales, channel, and customer advocate teams as they ship Atlassian products to tens of thousands of customers around the globe. Your principal responsibility will be drafting and negotiating outbound commercial contracts, including Enterprise License Agreements with our largest customers. You will also be Legal's lead in strategic go-to-market initiatives, such as government sales, systems integrator relationships, and post-acquisition integrations.
- Be the leader and architect of Atlassian's outbound commercial contracts practice, developing a scalable, business-minded approach to our revenue generating contracts
- Assist in structuring new sales and channel go-to-market models and related contracts
- Advise internal clients regarding legal and business issues, including identifying, managing, and communicating risks and opportunities associated with specific agreements
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Atlassian's risk, privacy, engineering, sales ops, and technical accounting teams to ensure consistency of agreement terms with the company's business, financial, and risk management objectives
- Law firm and in-house technology company experience are a must
- 6+ years experience working with outbound customer and channel agreements in a fast paced, agile organization
- Expert knowledge of cloud and on-prem software deals
- Team player with strong desire to provide business-focused legal support in connection with technology sales and licensing
- Self-starter and ability to work with limited supervision and direction
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple transactions in a fast-paced and fluid environment
- Deal focused with a sense of urgency to get things done
Atlassian. Powered by You
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Atlassian, Inc., will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Head Of Developer Advocacy
Grace reaches out to development communities to understand, translate, and incorporate customer ideas about new technology needs into existing tools and educational efforts.
Back to top