Channel Programs Manager
Atlassian’s Channel community is growing and so is Atlassian’s Partner Program. We are seeking a Channel Program Manager who will be responsible for driving the creation, execution, and management of a set of programs and project-based initiatives for Partners (Solution Partners, Integrators, Aggregators, & Resellers) in the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific regions. These programs are responsible to help build a robust ecosystem of Partners that will help position, sell, and service Atlassian products and solutions to customers.
This individual will be responsible for working with business segments and regional field organizations to help develop & enable the channel programs strategy while orchestrating operational and infrastructure requirements that motivate and excite Channel Partners. The Channel Programs Manager would include management of programs spanning the Partner lifecycle such as Demand Generation, Opportunity Registration / Management, Recruitment, Development, & Enablement activities / Events. Fiscal responsibility for program utilization and forecasting is a requirement. You want to build a program that has Channel Partners delighting customers, and not just focusing on license sales.
- Drive the design, build and implementation of channel partner programs Atlassian needs to implement to achieve our key results.
- Lead cross-functional teams to ensure the planning and execution of program launches and ongoing operations of programs are running as expected.
- Create channel partner and internal programs documents to clearly identify the benefits, terms and conditions, rules of engagement, and marketing collateral that support programs globally.
- Manage the launch, communication, and change management for channel programs.
- Collect and manage feedback from channel partners and internal teams on the programs and effectively implement a roadmap of changes to support Atlassian's objectives.
- Establish utilization and effectiveness metrics or key results to measure the success of channel programs.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Channel Managers, Operations, Finance, Revenue, and technical teams at all levels within the company to help identify, design, and implement business processes necessary to implement a successful set of channel partner programs globally.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 4 years of related channel programs or channel marketing experience.
- Experience designing and building partner programs for SaaS organizations (or a similar industry)
- A solid understanding of Channel Partner business models and what roles Partners can play to help solution, sell, and add services with software products.
- The ability to turn insight into action in planning and designing programs for external Channel Partners, using requirements and rewards to drive a motivational behavior aligned to Atlassian's Channel strategy.
- Excellent communication, organizational, financial/analytical and interpersonal skills. The role requires a proven track record in messaging/positioning, program management, and broad execution capabilities. A requirement is to motivate, leverage, and manage internal teams on a project basis in order to accomplish the program strategy.
- Experience designing and managing processes, projects, and programs; and you are highly organized, analytical, data-driven, and like to put together business plans to support program decisions.
- You have managed cross-functional organizations and developed channel programs that have elements of onboarding, enablement, and marketing.
It's great but not required if you have:
- Partner Incentive program management and budget management experience
- Partner business management, analytical, and planning programs experience
- Portal management and marketing automation experience to best utilize automation to scale communications
- Partner communications experience through partner portals, social, email, etc.
- A desire to communicate through dashboards, reports, and charts to communicate and inform your team on progress of initiatives.
More about our team
This position is within the Global Channels organization and works closely with enablement, operations, IT, legal, along with regional sales and channel leaders. The channel team is tasked with recruitment, enablement and go-to-market with partners representing Americas, EMEA and APAC. Not to mention, you will be working with over 400 global channel partners and ensuring our programs support their businesses. The Global Channels team is part of the broader sales team, which has a very unique approach to selling. Most of our sales are done via credit card over the web - customers don’t have to speak with anyone if they do not want to. Everything is transparent – including pricing and access to product. We do have teams that speak directly with customers, but we do not negotiate price nor contracts as we believe we provide the best product and the very best price. We are highly focused on customer satisfaction and success.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top