Channel Marketing Manager, EMEA
The Channel Marketing Manager is responsible for co-marketing activities between Atlassian & Atlassian Solution Partners in-region. Atlassian's Partner ecosystem consists of Solution Partners and our Marketing Enablement Programs help drive hundreds more corporate & product aligned offline and online events throughout this ecosystem every year. This opportunity focuses on helping Solution partners market Atlassian products en-masse, in an effective, scalable and repeatable way via the successful execution and evolution of Marketing Enablement programs.
You are a hands on team player who will work closely with in-region Partner Managers & Solution Partners to ensure the successful promotion, adoption, execution and measurement of Marketing Enablement programs in-region. Managing related Incentive Programs will be key to not only gamifying a competitive Partner Ecosystem and driving achievement of strategic KPIs across programs but also aligning program execution towards multiple strategic outcomes.
The Channel Marketing Manager is responsible for:
- Managing and optimizing ROI of in-region Development Funds and Marketing Enablement Program Investments
- Enabling Solution Partners to leverage relevant program types and focus areas for key territories
- Assisting Partner Managers to understand and align program activities to high potential Partners, based on competency, reach and available Enablement Training
- Otherwise ensuring in-region Marketing Enablement and, where applicable, related Field Marketing activities i.e. Trade Shows & resources align with market opportunity
- Ensuring appropriate communication to Partner Managers and Partners to help them understand, adopt and execute programs effectively
- Managing and allocating promotional budgets and resources to drive target prospects towards adopted activities in region
- Populating and maintain global Field Marketing reports to measure and demonstrate performance of programs
- Supporting creation of relevant in-region programs, updating of current programs and iteration of related ROI measures
- Gathering Marketing Enablement program feedback, best practices & processes for adopting & executing Marketing Enablement programs in region
- Providing adhoc support to localization efforts as required and coordinate feedback from Partners on quality of translated content
- Serving as the in-region go-to marketing resource for Partner Managers & Partners
More About You
Proud of your Marketing experience with Channel Marketing or Channel Operations within the software industry, you are able to help guide Partners' marketing effectiveness at both a planning and execution level. Your demonstrated knowledge of marketing helps you build trust and respect with both Partner Managers & Partners. You experiences and ideas for designing, building and managing Marketing Enablement Program training & communications, program adoption & incentive programs as well as supporting tools & processes contribute to the entire Marketing Enablement Program lifecycle. Your proven hands-on marketing experience with both Online & Offline Event marketing, give you a strong working knowledge of the best practices for promotion, logistics and follow-through of events, conferences/seminars and trade shows. Your network of regional vendors that make success at scale possible are useful to the company and the Partner ecosystem.
Your practical project management skills coupled with the proactive innovation of current and new programs help you excel at Program Execution whilst agitating for ever increasing ROI. Your strong analytical and quantitative skills give you insightful opinions, balanced with the feedback from stakeholders, peers and management you seek out. Being comfortable working in a demanding, fast-paced environment with an ability to remain calm under pressure whilst supporting and driving significant change.
People describe you as an adept communicator across time-zones and cultures, and having the right balance of identifying new ways of building business and solving risks to current execution and scale. With fluency in English & preferably a second European language (German, French or Spanish), you deliver excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high attention to detail.
More About The Team
The Marketing Enablement team creates scalable programs enabling co-marketing between Atlassian & Atlassian Solution Partners. Atlassian's Partner ecosystem consists of a Solution Partners and our Marketing Enablement Programs drive hundreds more corporate & product aligned offline and online events throughout this ecosystem every year. The Marketing Enablement team is focused on helping Solution Partners market Atlassian products en-masse, in an effective, scalable and repeatable way via the successful execution and evolution of Marketing Enablement programs. Current Marketing Enablement programs include the Events In A Box and Webinars In A Box programs. The team is constantly agitating for out of the box improvements to existing programs and the ideation and conception of new programs.
Atlassian. Powered by you.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Back to top